Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
She confirmed on the podcast that she is going to the Maldives for the solo trip. What a weird place to go on your own, I feel like Jamaica made more sense as at least there's more to do there.

Also, please tell me the person who submitted the voice note about people calling everyone their best friend is from here 🤣🤣 Then Meagan called Asher out for doing this all the time, and said Asher's introduced her as her best friend before which freaked Meagan out!!!! So awkward listening to it.
what’s the podcast episode title? Might have to listen to this one 😂

coffee1234

Does anyone remember when she was "asking for a friend" about a super chill vibes wedding photographer in central london last February 😂 yet we've never seen her attend said wedding 🤔

I still think to this day Psycho Mary Lou had booked/or was in the process of booking a "surprise wedding" for poor unsuspecting Charley Here and was planning to just pretend he was going to London for a meal and ambush him 🫨🫨🫨🫨but I think he somehow found out and put a stop to it. It was after this that things shifted from "I don't think it will be long till we get married" 🤢 to "Charley Here's life plans mean he won't be ready to settle down until his late 30's"

Maybe as part of this "surprise" she'd booked the Maldives as a honeymoon...normally if you cancel hotels in advance you can get a refund but I'm not sure about flights 😂 and that's how she's ended up there now, using her flight credit 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh she was for sure holding out for 29th Feb 2024, so that she could get down on one knee! Which would shock him 2 fold as, he is used to her being down on 2 knees.

daisylee14

Unless I’m being stupid, I just searched the surgery insta and there is no highlights of Asher? Do you reckon she’s asked them to take it down:ROFLMAO:

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Judging by this, she’s talking to someone but obvs keeping it v v low key.. or he’s told her to keep it low key after seeing her track record 😂 maybe he’s waiting to see how her tit job goes before he fully commits 😂

Attachments

saadd3434

VIP Member
A girl I follow came up on my Instagram doing this too!! Wonder if it’s the same girl?! 👀 But yes I have to agree… everything is so false these days! And people think if you don’t post constantly about how in love you are or what you have then it doesn’t exist without realising it’s quite the opposite.
Also what’s with Asher using someone’s baby for some Instagram story content? I’d be fuming if my mate asked me to record her having a moment with my tiny baby to upload to 60k weirdos on the internet.
The girl I’m talking about name begins with a C. Seems like she’d been single for quite a long time and now new fella so posting a lot cringey stuff.

daisylee14

l
0FDD7F68-0F59-45F0-8020-78E0D6BAFC9C.jpeg

Sorry guys I screenshot this and forgot to post. Look how puffy she is!! And the palms of her hands look white?! She ain’t fooling no one! The boobs do seem a bit more realistic tho

xoxogossipgal101

She's absolutely bizzare!!
Did she admit to sleeping with Pete Wicks? I saw a video come up from her podcast where she mentioned him but glossed over it. Think I may have missed something?

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
PLEASE tell me someone else listened to the pod.. please tell me someone else heard this woman say how content she is being single.. surely Meagan is sat there thinking “is this bitch fr”
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what ya lying for Asher

xyz123T

The more I think about it, the more I laugh at how petty these girls are! Isn’t Lauren like in her 40s? Married n she’s carrying on like a pathetic school girl 😂
---
Why is her boob down to her stomach lmao n notice how he’s not physically touching her 😂😂😂💀 bet she begged for a pic 😂
the not touching her is hilair, we don’t miss a thing here on tattle 😂

Clarity456

VIP Member
Can you pay to have that information blocked? Makes me wonder if she’s paid to have it blocked so no1 knows she made the whole thing up. She seems the type..
I would doubt it I think it's a public record...the sold prices have only just came up on Zoopla so hopefully land registry will catch up soon 🤷🏻‍♀️