Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Why does it look like she is wearing a nappy under those primark shorts?!?!
its also confirms how she doesn’t have a massive ass and tiny waist like she thinks she has…there is no muscle tone to her at all…she is she just slim.

Reactions: 1
Has she said what surgery she's just had? I see she posted in a compression bra, surely she's gotten them smaller?

MarriotBonvoy

Chatty Member
Random but I Just watched my first Asher video(say it or shot it with Lauren) she has quite an annoying voice it was difficult to listen to

I wouldn’t put her and Lauren together as friends !
Did Lauren ever get married ?

She’s attention seeking if that’s the case then… making out she’s bed bound on insta but at events 👀

also sharing just giving links for her followers to donate… nothing worse than when influencers do this but don’t make a donation themselves! Scatty behaviour ! Can’t even make a £5 donation when she spends that every day to buy a Costa to just take a picture of for her stories!
Proper scratty behaviour that, she can’t even pass it off as her being an anonymous donor because they’re all named donations, to not even give a fiver to the ‘beautiful souls from my home town’ but expecting your followers to 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Hasn’t included her ”best friend” who’s she‘s had tattooed on her body but has included Ella from MAFS just because she has a bit of status (I say that lightly), when she’s known her for all of 67 seconds. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Imagine using someone for clout 🤢

Clarity456

VIP Member
Random but I Just watched my first Asher video(say it or shot it with Lauren) she has quite an annoying voice it was difficult to listen to

I wouldn’t put her and Lauren together as friends !
Did Lauren ever get married ?
Aparrently they got legally married years ago but in 2022 was meant to be the party wedding which was then cancelled because of Darius's mum

• Heart

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Why does she always look so shiny and greasy?
see she didn’t decided to go smaller with her boobs..still has turbo tits!

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Ye I don’t reckon she makes much at all… some freebies perhaps but probably very little else.. enough for the odd trip here or there and to pay her car on finance

Al12345

It’s so strange how there’s been nothing on the podcast instagram either. Guess they’re not doing another season lol.

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Did she actually abandon her ?
Someone on here claimed to know her, said how her mum and dad abandoned her as a kid. It’s no secret thou as Asher has mentioned how her grandparents raised her as a kid. The person who was on here didn’t go into detail why but did say that Asher lied and told people at her school her mum had died of cancer and they all fund raised for it.

So no1 knows the reason but Asher has also confirmed she wasn’t raised by her parents
---
The fact her mum probably took this though….. 😩
Honestly I have never been so embarrassed

• Wow