Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
From what I've seen of pall mall and Mr Hussain I would rather pay personally than have it for free with him/them 😂😂😂 everyone's I've seen has ended up wonky check out Chloe and Amelia Goodman for visuals of what I mean 😭

Reactions: 1

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Didn’t someone come on here and say that when the breakup happened, Asher had told them that she wasn’t on the mortgage and it was actually Charley and his mum? Makes perfect sense why he is still comfortably living in that house on his own, which wouldn’t be easy with 1 income surely! No wonder his mum didn’t like her. The worst type of daughter in law 🤢 the fact Asher had his mum on Instagram and would still upload videos and pictures practically naked says it all! No matter what, I just couldn’t let my fellas mum see them.., call me a prude 😂😂

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
No I’m dead he’s fucked my nose job too🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀💀
FUCK OFF!!!

I’ve had several surgeons close to home look at fixing it and they refuse because it’s “his mess” to fix! When I mention who it is they all pull the same face!!!
I had to go back and see him so many times for further ops n nothings fixed it! Last time I seen him, his advice was “just put honey up your nose and you’ll be able to breathe” 🥴🥴🥴🥴

I’m glad I got mine on the nhs cause I’d be pissed if I’d had to have paid!!!

• Wow

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
lView attachment 2953673
Sorry guys I screenshot this and forgot to post. Look how puffy she is!! And the palms of her hands look white?! She ain’t fooling no one! The boobs do seem a bit more realistic tho
in fairness to her, after surgery you tend to stay quite puffy cause of the anaesthetic side effects. But yeah her hands are so fucking white 🙄

I think her boobs look smaller cause they are in the compression top

MarriotBonvoy

Chatty Member
She’s so damaging to not only young girls who don’t know any better but to herself! Was she drunk when she photo shopped her chin?
nobody’s face shape is naturally so pointy and despite all the filler and Botox she stuffs into herself every 2 weeks, her own chin isn’t even like this as we’ve seen her real face in the YouTube vlogs where she can’t alter it! So what is this? 💀 who is she even kidding?! Probably herself she’s that gullible 🤷‍♀️
She’s a pretty girl to be fair

those shoes do remind me of a pair I had in 2004 from faith solo 😅

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Looks like she actually has been ill or something due to the latest insta story! Tbh I do hope it’s nothing serious as would never wish that on anyone
Me neither…but no need to post a personal card like that..just after all the sympathy messages…

Lollypopdolly

VIP Member
This is embarrassing!!! Is this the only content she can chat shit about, someone needs to out her for this lie

And them photos are more damaging look at the editing, she really is an ugly girl inside and out

overinfluenzas

Wouldn’t surprise me. Quite a few of us have been blocked including myself who never commented anything (only ever watched her stories)

although I still see her full page and stories through the anonymous viewer pages.
I have never commented or said anything about her! I don’t even think I have even commented on her threads on here (just watch and like haha). Not that you could connect this profile to my insta.

Weird AF.

bbbbbbb123

Chatty Member
I wonder if she booked the flight to go with Charley here but that didn’t work out and she couldn’t afford anything other than this silly diving trip she’s never shown an interest in before

• Haha