Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Like I said I am 5ft 8 and my other half and son are both 6ft 3 and there isn’t that much difference…my other son who is 5ft 5 still looks taller than her!!! According to Google he is 6ft 4in….still don’t understand why it’s mention so much..doesn’t make her unique!

daisylee14

this is for attention, she wants people thinking she’s got someone on the scene. No need for that last comment or the emoji other than her wanting people to speculate.
I 100% agree with you. I bet this ‘person’ she is referring to is Meagan or something but yet trasher will make it out like it’s a massive deal. Bore off, we all know you’re still single

Gem1978

I'd definitely say she's that size. Nothing wrong with that, but own it and stop editing your photos beyond belief.

Wish there was a thread for her because I imagine people have tea on her. I remember when she was on about 8000 followers and then after a week it shot up to 10k cause she'd been buying fake/bot followers.
There’s 100% bound to be drama with her and Naomi cos they don’t seem to speak anymore

bbbbbbb123

Chatty Member
She’s so damaging to not only young girls who don’t know any better but to herself! Was she drunk when she photo shopped her chin?
nobody’s face shape is naturally so pointy and despite all the filler and Botox she stuffs into herself every 2 weeks, her own chin isn’t even like this as we’ve seen her real face in the YouTube vlogs where she can’t alter it! So what is this? 💀 who is she even kidding?! Probably herself she’s that gullible 🤷‍♀️
She doesn’t edit her photos just like that’s her natural skin colour x

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
Oh look the pointy chin is back again 😂😂

you can literally see the fake tan she doesn’t use uses on her hand and the complete difference in colour from hand to body … her mixed race claims annoy me more than they should

Attachments

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
I'd definitely say she's that size. Nothing wrong with that, but own it and stop editing your photos beyond belief.

Wish there was a thread for her because I imagine people have tea on her. I remember when she was on about 8000 followers and then after a week it shot up to 10k cause she'd been buying fake/bot followers.
She’s a fruit loop as well 😂😂😂 I bet her and Asher have some relatable heart to hearts during their appointments. 🥲