Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought it was very weird how she went from saying she had her 10 year check up on the implants and that she was told they were in perfect condition with no issues and that she will only need them redoing if she wants to. Fast forward 12 months she’s had them done for free… girl is a beg. Imagine accepting free cosmetic surgery from someone you’ve not picked yourself after research. Suppose it makes sense as if she did own the house with Charley, she would have had a nice deposit back in her back to pay herself but she didn’t even put a penny into that house apart some charity shop crap and a totally bespoke Egyptian scroll from the dead grandparents. She really is a woman 😂
This is the worst she's done getting surgery for free!!! What a woman

Her whole life is free or on HP

Reactions: 2
in her boob job video she’s said she trains 5 days a week aswell as yoga ..?? Since when 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well well well looks like only "Charley Barnaby Here" was on the deeds as of Jan last year just after Asperger's fucked off and left her own family the day before Xmas to move in somewhere she was essentially a lodger 😱🤦🏻‍♀️
NO duck OFF! I MEAN WE ALL KNEW BUT STILL!

LYING LITTLE bleep 😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
in her boob job video she’s said she trains 5 days a week aswell as yoga ..?? Since when 😂
Another lie 😂🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why does she always look so shiny and greasy?
see she didn’t decided to go smaller with her boobs..still has turbo tits!

Reactions: 1
Do you think these sales assistants in designer shops laugh when they have the likes of Asher strutting into their shop to take selfies in the mirror? Why feel the need to queue to get into Louis Vuitton in Amsterdam (there’s always a queue when you pass this store) just to go in, take a selfie and not buy anything? Doesn’t make you look like you have money. It’s not a tourist attraction so I really don’t get it. All for a 24 hour Instagram story to strangers 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
I wonder who she’s making out she’s with in Amsterdam now ? Same old usual BS with 2 wine glasses 🥱🥱 probably her mum as per !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think they’re wonky, her latest IG post she’s strategically covering where they meet with her arm (when previously would she ever cover her tits) - the last pic has been photoshopped to bring them together

has anyone else noticed Pete wicks is liking every post of hers recently ?

• Sick
I think they’re wonky, her latest IG post she’s strategically covering where they meet with her arm (when previously would she ever cover her tits) - the last pic has been photoshopped to bring them together

has anyone else noticed Pete wicks is liking every post of hers recently ?
Jesus Christ as if you would bother giving him of all people a second look if all you'd banged on about for the last 3 years is wanting to be married 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Do you think these sales assistants in designer shops laugh when they have the likes of Asher strutting into their shop to take selfies in the mirror? Why feel the need to queue to get into Louis Vuitton in Amsterdam (there’s always a queue when you pass this store) just to go in, take a selfie and not buy anything? Doesn’t make you look like you have money. It’s not a tourist attraction so I really don’t get it. All for a 24 hour Instagram story to strangers 🤷‍♀️
My pet peeve is people that take pics of designer shops whenever they go anywhere…they think it makes them look rich..to me they might have well taken a picture of Asda! Means nothing just makes them look a tit! Along with them taking a selfie in the shop mirror for no reason whatsoever, not showing a product or anything just to show they have been in that shop!
Also I thought that tatto on her wrist said “donut” at first 😂😂

Last edited:
She’s literally just there with Fern, why she’s chosen to not tag Fern in her stories for once makes me think she reallyyyy does want people to question if she’s there with a man. Even if it is just for a few hours before they realise it is Fern she’s with. So strange…

I’m just watching her latest vlog. Why is she saying she worked in the cosmetic surgery field and she’s giving advice on the aftercare from her experience with past patients? You weren’t the surgeon Asher, or a nurse or medical professional… you sat on the reception desk doing some admin for about 5 hours a week! She is SO irritating!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m just watching her latest vlog. Why is she saying she worked in the cosmetic surgery field and she’s giving advice on the aftercare from her experience with past patients? You weren’t the surgeon Asher, or a nurse or medical professional… you sat on the reception desk doing some admin for about 5 hours a week! She is SO irritating!
I’m so sorry but I could not take aftercare advice from someone with the wonkiest tits known to man and a fucked up nose

• Haha
Was it Amsterdam that Charley here fucked off to on her birthday for an event so she followed him there and made out it was for her birthday? 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
"I'd rather have the right thing slowly than the wrong thing now" what a load of tit - she would've stayed with both Charley and James if they didn't dump her, and is OBSESSED with mentioning that she's single/finding her future husband next/wants to be married. She's only 30 for duck sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is this witch for real? She's admitted since the relationship ended that Charley Here was the wrong thing. Yet what do you know here's a direct quote from Asperger's circa 3 weeks into the relationship "I don't think it will be long till we get married"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8