Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s mentioned it, but she had surgery 4 weeks ago!!!
4 long weeks ago and she is STILL going on about her surgery… change the subject 🥱 asking on her stories for people to message her for a Q&A on it in case she hasn’t covered everything… you have covered more than enough waffle in the hour long vlog, reels and constant updates on stories! Suppose it makes a change from the constant ‘happy being single / desperate for a future husband’ talk but she doesn’t half drag the hell out of something when something happens in her life!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think she’s mentioned it, but she had surgery 4 weeks ago!!!
4 long weeks ago and she is STILL going on about her surgery… change the subject 🥱 asking on her stories for people to message her for a Q&A on it in case she hasn’t covered everything… you have covered more than enough waffle in the hour long vlog, reels and constant updates on stories! Suppose it makes a change from the constant ‘happy being single / desperate for a future husband’ talk but she doesn’t half drag the hell out of something when something happens in her life!
And now a full on q&a about it all…I reckon she is asking them questions her herself..probably part of her agreement for getting them done for free. She will have to post a required amount of content about them for a certain time then it will be radio silence…bit like Charley here 😂😂

In standard Asher fashion…. Why use one sentence to answer somebody’s question when you can use 2929394950 sentences of waffle! Never known anyone to LOVE the sound of their own voice so much and just purely enjoy talking about themselves. How many times did she want to turn a question into how she hasn’t been dealt the cards in life to be settled down yet with a husband or how she all of a sudden wants multiple baby’s in the future? Imagine her as your mum…. Defo be the talk of the school mum’s WhatsApp groups

Reactions: 4
Why at the start of every Q&A story Does she fluff up her hair. I literally don’t know anyone that fancies themselves more than her. Maybe that’s her problem with men, she will never find a man that fancies or is obsessed with her more than she is herself. 😂 what is wrong with her.

Reactions: 2
Why at the start of every Q&A story Does she fluff up her hair. I literally don’t know anyone that fancies themselves more than her. Maybe that’s her problem with men, she will never find a man that fancies or is obsessed with her more than she is herself. 😂 what is wrong with her.
Can you imagine being with her though? She likes to say she’s this easy going girl who just loves long dog walks, tracksuits and drinking cups of tea but she would spend so much time getting ready to pull her ‘no makeup, makeup look’ off, she’s always glued to her phone and taking videos of herself. We only see what she uploads but it’s evident she’s that vain it would take her how many takes before getting ‘the shot’. The can’t even go out for a drink without propping her phone up in front of her to video herself whilst having a convo with whoever is in her company. No one will ever love Asher as much as Asher does. She thinks very highly of herself and I have no reason why. She’s likely to be sky high in credit and finance, doesn’t have a ‘job’ and lives in her brothers spare room. All she can offer is a bottle of hairbrush and a box of hello fresh.

• Haha
Videos of Charley here with DJ Alisha that man looks IN LOVE 🍨 🍦

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
If it’s one thing this recent surgery has proved, it’s that she used sun beds. Her skin colour has faded loads since her op. No doubt been advised to keep away. She will have a sudden change of skin colour back to the really dirty looking one in a few weeks no doubt.

Reactions: 3
Shame we don’t have Charley Here to jump in and break the insta silence after only 3 hours…

• Haha
I wouldn’t be surprised if the attention seeking bleep is being purposely quiet so that people think she is going into love island. She’s that sad.

Or maybe one of her turbo tits have burst! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone know Anna that hairdresser of Asher's. Saw her the other day was shocked at how much bigger she is in person compared to instagram. Shaves off at least two stone with editing apps.

• Haha
Anyone know Anna that hairdresser of Asher's. Saw her the other day was shocked at how much bigger she is in person compared to instagram. Shaves off at least two stone with editing apps.
Agreed! She’s about a size 14/16 in person isn’t she! X

Agreed! She’s about a size 14/16 in person isn’t she! X
I'd definitely say she's that size. Nothing wrong with that, but own it and stop editing your photos beyond belief.

Wish there was a thread for her because I imagine people have tea on her. I remember when she was on about 8000 followers and then after a week it shot up to 10k cause she'd been buying fake/bot followers.

Reactions: 2
I'd definitely say she's that size. Nothing wrong with that, but own it and stop editing your photos beyond belief.

Wish there was a thread for her because I imagine people have tea on her. I remember when she was on about 8000 followers and then after a week it shot up to 10k cause she'd been buying fake/bot followers.
There’s 100% bound to be drama with her and Naomi cos they don’t seem to speak anymore

She’s a fruit loop as well 😂😂😂 I bet her and Asher have some relatable heart to hearts during their appointments. 🥲

She’s a fruit loop as well 😂😂😂 I bet her and Asher have some relatable heart to hearts during their appointments. 🥲
Oh come on spill the tea 🤣🤣 she seems very much like Asher, everything done for show and social media. Think she's also Welsh like Asher. That guy she's marrying is gross. I remember when they split up the first time.

Why does she always make out that she is some kind of crazy out there person…she is as basic and dull as they come.

• Haha