Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And as usual, she makes every single birthday/Father's Day/Mother's Day post for someone else all about herself 🤣

Reactions: 3
And as usual, she makes every single birthday/Father's Day/Mother's Day post for someone else all about herself 🤣
What’s the chances of her dad actually being on Instagram ?! She’s so self absorbed if he’s not on Instagram just get him a card like a normal person

Reactions: 1
Oh come on spill the tea 🤣🤣 she seems very much like Asher, everything done for show and social media. Think she's also Welsh like Asher. That guy she's marrying is gross. I remember when they split up the first time.
Awww I can’t say anything really without someone pointing a finger. I don’t know her personally, he is off Flint though and their relationship is turbulent - she has major trust issues against him so another one not to believe everything you see on instagram being perfect. She made him stop using his Instagram page too… he’s almost 40 😂😂 very immature. i think she’s from more up the mountain in Halkyn/Pentre Halkyn way… the proper middle of nowhere where there are random sheep along the country roads unlike what Asher makes out Rhyl is 😂

why is she quiet then do we think? Imagine she does have an issue with an implant being infected or something and she’s promoted this amazing clinic and surgeon to the world after 5 minutes coz that was what she was being paid to do… I’d say serves her right for jumping as a cosmetic surgery freebie if that was the case. However judging by those pics she’s uploaded for Father’s Day of her dad she’s licking his hole and other inbred things 😏😂

Why does she always look so shiny and greasy?
see she didn’t decided to go smaller with her boobs..still has turbo tits!
this makes me laugh because two people have now said how oily she is. Charley said in one video about all the oils she puts on and then Megan on the podcast said about hugging her she's all oiley!!
I love Nuxe oil as much as the next person but my goodness she's a slip n' slide

• Haha
Looks like she actually has been ill or something due to the latest insta story! Tbh I do hope it’s nothing serious as would never wish that on anyone

Looks like she actually has been ill or something due to the latest insta story! Tbh I do hope it’s nothing serious as would never wish that on anyone
Me neither…but no need to post a personal card like that..just after all the sympathy messages…

Have you seen she has her own highlight on the surgeries insta page…right next to Kerry Katona..says it all really doesn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s so strange how there’s been nothing on the podcast instagram either. Guess they’re not doing another season lol.

She’s attention seeking if that’s the case then… making out she’s bed bound on insta but at events 👀

also sharing just giving links for her followers to donate… nothing worse than when influencers do this but don’t make a donation themselves! Scatty behaviour ! Can’t even make a £5 donation when she spends that every day to buy a Costa to just take a picture of for her stories!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s attention seeking if that’s the case then… making out she’s bed bound on insta but at events 👀

also sharing just giving links for her followers to donate… nothing worse than when influencers do this but don’t make a donation themselves! Scatty behaviour ! Can’t even make a £5 donation when she spends that every day to buy a Costa to just take a picture of for her stories!
Proper scratty behaviour that, she can’t even pass it off as her being an anonymous donor because they’re all named donations, to not even give a fiver to the ‘beautiful souls from my home town’ but expecting your followers to 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Unless I’m being stupid, I just searched the surgery insta and there is no highlights of Asher? Do you reckon she’s asked them to take it down:ROFLMAO: