Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her “mixed raced” skin here has nearly as many colours as Joseph’s multicoloured dream coat 🤣

Couldn’t be bothered to tan your new tits trasher ?! Honestly what a mess. Can’t she ever cover anything up ?! Less is more girl

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she not wearing the compression bra 2 weeks post op 🤔? To say she's gone for the turbo tits over the muscle look, she's at grave risk of capsular contracture, I didn't take mine off for a good 2 months I'd say and I went UTM so there was alot more holding the implant in place 🫨🫨

Reactions: 4
They genuinely look wonky in that picture! 😂
Omg they actually do 😳😳😳😳
---
Why is she not wearing the compression bra 2 weeks post op 🤔? To say she's gone for the turbo tits over the muscle look, she's at grave risk of capsular contracture, I didn't take mine off for a good 2 months I'd say and I went UTM so there was alot more holding the implant in place 🫨🫨
cause she’s a desperate slag dying to get her wonky turbo tits out for a bit of attention 🥴

Reactions: 2
Random but Charleys story popped up at a wedding with Alicia the dj
Reminded me how obviously jealous trasher was of their friendship

Well well well looks like only "Charley Barnaby Here" was on the deeds as of Jan last year just after Asperger's fucked off and left her own family the day before Xmas to move in somewhere she was essentially a lodger 😱🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Well well well looks like only "Charley Barnaby Here" was on the deeds as of Jan last year just after Asperger's fucked off and left her own family the day before Xmas to move in somewhere she was essentially a lodger 😱🤦🏻‍♀️
Haha just as we all thought. Someone should send this to her

Reactions: 3
Hilarious she thought she hit jackpot with this guy, he didn't care about your tits, or your low fat fries and hated your dog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Total liar!!! She defo said “we’ve bought”!!! that’s the problem when you overshare every detail of your life, you get caught out 😂

IMG_9475.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was soooo obvious when she just wanted to brush the breakup under the carpet that he'd been planning to move anyway and she just forced herself into it. Let's not forget she admitted he never actually asked her to be his girlfriend 😳

Reactions: 7
If i wasnt already blocked id send that to her, it would be worth it to get blocked again...🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
If i wasnt already blocked id send that to her, it would be worth it to get blocked again...🤣🤣
Same. I've got a 'snooping account' but she chose 'block user and any other accounts they have' so they all got blocked 😂 wish instagram would get rid of that feature.

I have an old fake insta account, but have to access via my old iPad. If I remember later I’ll do it! 😆

• Haha
Total liar!!! She defo said “we’ve bought”!!! that’s the problem when you overshare every detail of your life, you get caught out 😂

View attachment 2969771
Also does anyone remember she did a q&a where it seemed she'd had a read on here where someone asked a question like "will you be signing a mortgage with your boyfriend" and she answered something like 'already signed 👀" I'm gonna look back on earlier threads and try and find it if someone took a screenshot.

But where she really shot herself in the foot and sealed the deal for me was that when Charley Here gave her the heave ho she basically left overnight and took all the gifted furniture 😂😂🙈 if they'd owned it 50/50 it would have made more sense for Charley Here to move in with family nearby temporarily and let her stay there until one bought the other out with the person who stayed in the house giving the other an extra 2.5k or so to keep all the furniture.

• Heart
So has she had her boob job for free then? Really good advert that isn’t…look girls you too can have a boob job if you pay it I got mine for free/discount…I really wish alll these instahuns would naff off with all their freebies..honestly boils my piss that I work hard for my holidays meals clothes etc and they get everything gifted

• Angry
From what I've seen of pall mall and Mr Hussain I would rather pay personally than have it for free with him/them 😂😂😂 everyone's I've seen has ended up wonky check out Chloe and Amelia Goodman for visuals of what I mean 😭

Reactions: 1
Thought it was very weird how she went from saying she had her 10 year check up on the implants and that she was told they were in perfect condition with no issues and that she will only need them redoing if she wants to. Fast forward 12 months she’s had them done for free… girl is a beg. Imagine accepting free cosmetic surgery from someone you’ve not picked yourself after research. Suppose it makes sense as if she did own the house with Charley, she would have had a nice deposit back in her back to pay herself but she didn’t even put a penny into that house apart some charity shop crap and a totally bespoke Egyptian scroll from the dead grandparents. She really is a woman 😂

• Haha
  • Heart