Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so damaging to not only young girls who don’t know any better but to herself! Was she drunk when she photo shopped her chin?
nobody’s face shape is naturally so pointy and despite all the filler and Botox she stuffs into herself every 2 weeks, her own chin isn’t even like this as we’ve seen her real face in the YouTube vlogs where she can’t alter it! So what is this? 💀 who is she even kidding?! Probably herself she’s that gullible 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She’s so damaging to not only young girls who don’t know any better but to herself! Was she drunk when she photo shopped her chin?
nobody’s face shape is naturally so pointy and despite all the filler and Botox she stuffs into herself every 2 weeks, her own chin isn’t even like this as we’ve seen her real face in the YouTube vlogs where she can’t alter it! So what is this? 💀 who is she even kidding?! Probably herself she’s that gullible 🤷‍♀️
She doesn’t edit her photos just like that’s her natural skin colour x

Her tits look exactly the same 💀
---
Been scrolling through my old photos looking for puppy pics to send my other half and found this stashed away 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her tits look exactly the same 💀
---
Been scrolling through my old photos looking for puppy pics to send my other half and found this stashed away 😂
Can someone call North Wales heddlu and report trashers 90 degree angle chin missing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s a pretty girl to be fair

those shoes do remind me of a pair I had in 2004 from faith solo 😅

Reactions: 1
“girl who giggles”…never seen a faker laugh in all my life
Also..as she does have some mix race in her I understand she may tan quicker then most but it’s not her natural skin tone…it’s just a weird colour…she hammers the sun beds/nasal sprays & probably some fake tan too…so stop making out people are rwcist or need educating cos they ask what fake tan you use!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
LMAO BLACK AFRICAN WHITE!!!!

no girl you’re 3/4 WHITE and 1/4 BLACK AFRICAN!!!!
Also 100% tanning nasals!
Just embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is embarrassing!!! Is this the only content she can chat tit about, someone needs to out her for this lie

And them photos are more damaging look at the editing, she really is an ugly girl inside and out

Reactions: 1
Not all the influencers jumping on the free palenstine train all of a sudden. Yes it’s horrific what’s happened but where were all their voices before 🙄 they all seem to just jump on any trend no matter how horrific the trend is

Reactions: 6
What is wrong with her smile? Is it the Botox? But so many girls have Botox and they don’t look like that when they smile. Please tell me other people think she has a very strange smile??

What is wrong with her smile? Is it the Botox? But so many girls have Botox and they don’t look like that when they smile. Please tell me other people think she has a very strange smile??
Yes I’ve always thought this!! When she smiles it’s like a grimace 😬 the fact she was thrilled with those teeth as well lol, embarrassing

Teeth that are too big for her mouth capacity. Her actual mouth is too small for her face so when she smiles it doesn't stretch out like its supposed to.

Reactions: 2