Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still can’t believe she got another girls name tattooed on her after a month of knowing her and now they hardly speak 😂💀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She really thinks she’s doing something doesn’t she… she’s very teenager like.. as if she’s a 16 year old.. she’s stunted

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That balcony video is absolutely vile 🤢🤢 she has the flattest arse in the world xx

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Isn’t bragging about what gifts you’ve received something done as a young teen? Then you grow up and look back and cringe on why you’d even put that to strangers on the internet 🫣 it’s called maturing and growth which usually comes way before turning 30. There’s Asher getting someone to take pictures of her with designer carrier bags for the second birthday running… it’s so strange!!! She’s trying too hard to pretend she’s living her best single life and we all know the one thing she desperately wants she can’t have… a husband 😂 making out she chose to get her Cartier from Rome so it’ll be a special memory but it’s clearly coz she will get the tax back on it when she gets back to the UK. Same reason why she would have bought her LV hold-all in Amsterdam.suppose it’ll pay a months takings for the storage unit she has ‘the contents of a 4 bed house’ inside a year later 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I maybe a bit of prude it if I was going out with my mum and her friend I wouldn’t have my tits out…again!

• Haha
She'll never settle down as I don't think she'll ever find someone who fancies her as much as she fancies herself! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone must have been doing her morning catch up on Tattle 🤣
I have to actually say this is one of the rare threads I'm on that I feel doesn't go too far, or be pedantic in hating someone for absolutely no reason and nit picking every little thing they do. Some threads comment that the influencer looks like she stinks or doesn't wash, comment on the looks of their boyfriend/husband/friends/family etc.

99% on here I would say is actually "facts on facts" of people reacting to what SHE HERSELF puts out into the public domain...

The main things that have been discussed in recent times are getting her mum to film her on a balcony in Rome in a thong, her desperation to find a future husband and how she relates that back to every single thing she posts on social media, how Charley Here made an absolute mockery out of her while she professed that whatever souls were made of theirs were the same 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️, how her trip to the Maldives looked incredibly bargain basement and so on.

I fail to see how that's being a mean girl, it's saying what you see.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What’s with the extra brown make up 😂😂
Probably not even real Chanel…all this showing off of labels is just pathetic!

Reactions: 2
I think this is what she bought as a 30th present for herself...a pair of fad sunglasses alongside her watch. 😂

Reactions: 1
Imagine being 30 and the only thing your obsessed with is designer gear and being someone’s wife all whilst living in ya brothers box bedroom.

Come on b get some better life goals 😂💀💀

Reactions: 8
Just because it’s designer doesn’t mean it’s nice! When I see people in designer that has got a massive label or logo on it, it just looks cheap and nasty to me! Like those ugly miu-miu fake ones she had last summer.

^^ just an opinion. I’m no misery as an adult for commenting on here. Very content with my husband, career, owning my own home and having a healthy child. I hate when influencers think just coz we call them out on here it means we are all jealous or have nothing going for themselves… it’s always quite the opposite 😂

Reactions: 6
Just because it’s designer doesn’t mean it’s nice! When I see people in designer that has got a massive label or logo on it, it just looks cheap and nasty to me! Like those ugly miu-miu fake ones she had last summer.

^^ just an opinion. I’m no misery as an adult for commenting on here. Very content with my husband, career, owning my own home and having a healthy child. I hate when influencers think just coz we call them out on here it means we are all jealous or have nothing going for themselves… it’s always quite the opposite 😂
This ^^^

I personally couldn’t think of anything worse than being an influencer. Yes the holidays and free tit must be nice but unless you have something really good going, they probably don’t have much of a steady income and personally for me that would be hell!

I have been in my current career nearly 10 years, progressed through the career ladder to where I am now and I know every single month what my income is gonna be! To me, that’s what I want! Stability. I’m in a job that is likely never gonna make me redundant because of my line of work, when I eventually settle down and have kids I have the protection of maternity pay and other benefits. I get a pension at the end of it all.

As an influencer they don’t get all these benefits. When they have a kid they have to change their whole game play so they can target a new audience! Imagine having to do that whilst navigating being a mom for the first time?!

Like Asher, I have nice holidays and designer items yes I pay for mine but so what! There’s no better feeling that buying something I really want knowing I worked hard for it.

Weirdly they scream how jealous we all are but tbh, they are probably quite jealous of us ‘average daily people’ we all have stability, good homes, good families and partners and genuine connections with people. The influencer world is so false and gross!

I come on here and talk about it cause I think until Covid I didn’t realise how selfish and fake this world was! Covid really was the eye opener and seeing how so many thought they were so entitled, it massively changed my perspective on how I viewed the world. Coming on tattle and having a gossip is no different to us sitting in our bait rooms at work and having a witch about something.

You can’t tell me every single influencer doesn’t have a group chat with their girlies where they don’t slag off other influencers and general people 😂 stop acting like yall so innocent cause you’re all probably worse cause you’re all competing against each other where we are all only observing 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Facts 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Unless they’ve been good with their money, if social media disappeared tomorrow what would they do!? It’s not something I do in work but I can’t imagine seeing a CV from an influencer and taking it seriously? Especially ones like Asher who haven’t really grown their account much at all or seem to have achieved anything.

I find influencers very dishonest, they’d sell their nan for a few quid. Imagine living your life for social media and changing your personality to whatever image you want to give out 😴 e.g Asher being a stay at home wife then a raging alcoholic within a week

Whilst I’m on one, why do they all think getting up at the crack of dawn is a flex! They get up early and spend the whole day doing things that everyone else fits in around their job 😂