Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on the holiday of a lifetime yet still has the time to catch up with all her besties on Tattle.

I mentioned the dog this morning now look what pops up on her stories 😂😂😂 pathetic girl
---
Babe he spends every waking minute with his uncle cause ya a tit bleep

Attachments

Reactions: 4
The colour of her skin at the moment 💀 tell me you use nasal sprays without telling me you use nasal sprays….

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't believe she's still denying using sun beds. Obviously she's got a bit of a natural tan from being in the Maldives but I'm mixed race, half as well not a quarter like Asher, and you don't get that dark from just one week in the sun after the winter. End of the summer maybe, not after your first abroad holiday of the year.

Reactions: 7
Why does she always write war and peace about everything. Can't just say she had a nice time, she has to spout a load of crap about what she has learnt and what the place means to her, and of course everyone smiled at her and she made friends with everyone because thats the kind of cool, quirky gal she is. Bla bla bleeping bla. Bore off back to your brothers box room hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She clearly hasn't learnt that much about gratitude or seeking happiness inside of herself as she's come back and is straight back to posting recycled quotes about finding the male version of herself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf is her latest reel about ‘10 months of heeling’ 💀 I get the whole audio is about being on your own and independent etc but all I took from it and can’t ignore is that this girl actually has over 1 minutes worth of footage to combine into it of herself crying, posing, smiling, walking away from the camera, getting changed, doing her makeup, doing her hair, eating etc ALONE?! (And this is from a 7 day trip - the amount of actual videos she has of herself must be insanely worrying). She really does prop her phone to record solely herself at any given opportunity. Can she not see how self absorbed that is? No ‘living in the moments’. There is not one VIDEO on my phone of me ON MY OWN… let alone a compilation of them to be able to make a montage out of. This is why you’re single Asher you big sausage.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh for goodness sake she still isn’t going on about Charley here is she ?! Yawn.

Healed on her own ?! All she’s done is leach onto that meagan and fern and god knows who else. Oh and moved back into her brothers box room which is also not healing alone

• Haha
"the one thing I've always loved in life is learning" funny that Asperger's because you never learn anything from your ill fated relationships 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

It's rinse and repeat.
I cba to read all that so all I’m gonna say is..

I’m happy for you or I’m sorry that happened 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
PLEASE tell me someone else listened to the pod.. please tell me someone else heard this woman say how content she is being single.. surely Meagan is sat there thinking “is this witch fr”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
PLEASE tell me someone else listened to the pod.. please tell me someone else heard this woman say how content she is being single.. surely Meagan is sat there thinking “is this witch fr”
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what ya lying for Asher

She’s not content, she’s absolutely desperate for a relationship!
Her recent story has just reminded me that this girl went to Paris with her mum and her mums mates and daughters but tried her hardest to hide that and portray she was there on some romantic city break. Picturing the candlelit dinners, constant pictures of just 2 drinks (instead of about 8), the 2 places at the dinner table, the candid selfies pretending she didn’t know the picture was being taken etc and she kept this up for 90% of the trip and then someone on here exposed she was with her mum and the desperate posts all went out the window 😂😂 the fact she’s tagging the same girls etc in her story now and she’s only at the departure airport proves that she did want to portray she was with a mystery man as it was all trying to be top secret last time… she needs her brain analysing as to why she thinks her antics are ‘normal’ !!

• Haha