Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Facts 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Unless they’ve been good with their money, if social media disappeared tomorrow what would they do!? It’s not something I do in work but I can’t imagine seeing a CV from an influencer and taking it seriously? Especially ones like Asher who haven’t really grown their account much at all or seem to have achieved anything.

I find influencers very dishonest, they’d sell their nan for a few quid. Imagine living your life for social media and changing your personality to whatever image you want to give out 😴 e.g Asher being a stay at home wife then a raging alcoholic within a week

Whilst I’m on one, why do they all think getting up at the crack of dawn is a flex! They get up early and spend the whole day doing things that everyone else fits in around their job 😂
Cause in fairness they probably go to bed quite early out of boredom. I know when I’m annual leave from work I’m usually an early riser cause it’s nice to get everything out the way and chill on the night. On workdays thou its a completely different story. The days she’s got her podcast and work load, she rarely is seen getting up mega early and going to the gym. I think we just notice it more with Asher cause she’s not as busy as other influencers

You can also tell she’s not as healthy or invested as she once was cause you can tell she doesn’t enjoy getting up as early anymore.

Reactions: 2
Good lord shut up 💀
I thought she was super close to her family, therefore if they know it's a touchy subject they will know not to mention it.

She sees her grandparents all the time so surely they ask her about dates etc. when she goes round their house not at a meal in front of everyone 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ and if there are relatives that don't then maybe she shouldn't have invited them as most people I know didn't invite their fourth cousin to a small birthday gathering...

3 failed relationships in a decade though as SHE HERSELF said maybe it's time to look at the common denominator. 🥴 Just an idea 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s definitely had more than 3 boyfriends in the last 10 years though 🤷‍♀️ and they all dumped her but she’s not the problem she just loves too hard 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry how is wearing crocs the “most thing me ever” everything she does is that! Surprised she doesn’t post “oh bullet tits out..the most thing me ever” 🙄

Reactions: 5
I’m just sat here thinking that’s another trip where’s she’s bleeping her dog off again 😡

• Angry
I’m just sat here thinking that’s another trip where’s she’s bleeping her dog off again 😡
Just realised that she’s left him this weekend as she’s in Manchester?! For someone who preaches about how much she loves ‘earth angels’ she doesn’t give a second thought about leaving her own pet!

• Heart
Not her watching Sarah Ashcrofts break up blog. How much we betting she jumps on the band wagon and makes her heartbreak all about her 🙄

Reactions: 3
I have to admit it's always made me cackle when I see Charley Here always having the money and the time to go following a DJ around the world but despite aspergers asking him to sell his trainer collection to fund him taking her to the Maldives, he never even managed to take her to Edinburgh or somewhere for a weekend 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not Asher complaining on the pod that Charley has been talking about her when she hasn’t stopped talking about him since they broke up hahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not Asher complaining on the pod that Charley has been talking about her when she hasn’t stopped talking about him since they broke up hahahahahahaha
I find this hard to believe he didn’t even talk to her when they lived together why would he bother talking about her when he chucked her 🤣 for god sake trasher you’re now 30 , it’s time you have some dignity and move on

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know I've said it before but it really grates on me that she shares these quotes about not accepting less than she deserves, as though she was the one who ended both her recent relationships 🤦🏻‍♀️ If James and Charley stayed with her she'd still be playing housewife, preparing their packed lunches, and following them around!

I also think it's interesting that she's shared Sarah Ashcroft's video being very honest about her boyfriend not wanting to marry her and being dumped, whereas Asher tried to say James finished things to move to Australia (even though he's now moved back) and totally brushed over the Charley situation as she can't just admit to herself that they didn't want to be with her!

Reactions: 7
Do you have the time stamp and episode to save a girl the pain you f listening more than I have too 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
How can this girl even have the audacity when she literally filmed a YouTube video on how she got over ex James whilst sat in current soulmate Charley’s living room at the time and he was out at work 💀 she’s just one of those girls who can’t accept someone isn’t happy with them because in her own head she’s perfect and so desirable…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m trying to find where she says it on the podcast and do you know what I don’t know how Megan works with her.. she just talks over her all the time!! She just LOVES talking about herself like so so so much

Is this a joke ?! Trasher you dump your dog more than Charley here did not pay attention to him cos that’s clearly what you are digging at here with this quote 🙄 o honestly everyday there’s a dig at CH …. Grow the duck up and accept he dumped you !

Attachments

• Heart