Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does have to have her initials on everything doesn’t she! I’d love to know where all her money comes from…surely look fantastic and hair burst don’t pay that much!

Reactions: 4
She really does have to have her initials on everything doesn’t she! I’d love to know where all her money comes from…surely look fantastic and hair burst don’t pay that much!
I should imagine she’s up to her eyeballs in Klarna and clearpay and credit card bills

Reactions: 5
Wasn't the Tag watch she's claiming to have bought for her 21st actually gifted to her by one of her many "soulmates"??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her ex did buy her the tag 😂 also her mums there she probably gave money to make up for abandoning her as a kid 😂💀

Reactions: 6
See the pointy alien chin has come back in force!
The watch is nice but that unique…you can it buy it online from Goldsmiths 😂😂
I thought the watch was a gift from an ex too.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
100% the Tag was from her ex Jack.
Honestly it’s so gross how she does massive posts on materialistic purchases (the watch, the LV on her birthday last year, her car etc)
Imagine spending £££££ on designer things you clearly can’t afford coz you’re STILL paying rent to live out of your brothers spare room? She has turned 30, why is she treating it as this huge life event? When I turned 30 I went on a mini break with my husband and kid and had some cake… didn’t make a big song or dance about it , just didn’t feel like it was something to sing and dance about? Let’s see how many best friends forever wish her a happy birthday on Instagram today 👀

Also imagine being 30 years old and having a photoshoot in the shop that sells you something. I bet the sales people Laugh their heads off

Reactions: 8
The lastest story with her on the balcony prancing round in her thong…give me a break! You are 30yrs old, it’s not an only fans account just put it away. No wonder you are still single at 30 Asher

Reactions: 6
Did she actually abandon her ?
Someone on here claimed to know her, said how her mum and dad abandoned her as a kid. It’s no secret thou as Asher has mentioned how her grandparents raised her as a kid. The person who was on here didn’t go into detail why but did say that Asher lied and told people at her school her mum had died of cancer and they all fund raised for it.

So no1 knows the reason but Asher has also confirmed she wasn’t raised by her parents
---
The fact her mum probably took this though….. 😩
Honestly I have never been so embarrassed

• Wow
Reactions: 1
If my friend or daughter asked me to film that I would be having serious words. There instahuns are honestly a different breed

• Haha
She’s sharing a room with her mum ffs 😂😂😂 who does she think wants to see this ‘content’ ?? It’s not making any ex soulmate jealous that’s for sure cos each man jibbed her off so they don’t feel like they are missing out. Desperate beyond belief… go and live your best 30th birthday life without being such a beg! 😭 I wonder what the people in the rooms across the way thought when stepping out on their balcony to check the weather and were greeted to Asher in her nylon knickers and a towel wrapped around her head 💀

• Haha
Lmao wtf is she doing 😂😂😂😂😂💀 this is so embarrassing! Look at her sticking her non existent ass up!
Oh my gosh I’ve got a pancake ass myself so can’t really talk but what the hell 😳 has she got an eating disorder? She needs an IV of protein 😂

• Haha
Asher should be some sort of case study that proves the importance of personality in a relationship and that being slim with fake tits absolutely categorically does not attract or keep a man

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh my gosh I’ve got a pancake ass myself so can’t really talk but what the hell 😳 has she got an eating disorder? She needs an IV of protein 😂
But troll she has such muscly calves that she struggles with jeans and boots fitting and never gets her legs out because she is so self conscious of them…
and who unwraps presents in their underwear and films themselves doing it….

• Haha
Reactions: 10