Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a joke ?! Trasher you dump your dog more than Charley here did not pay attention to him cos that’s clearly what you are digging at here with this quote 🙄 o honestly everyday there’s a dig at CH …. Grow the duck up and accept he dumped you !
And she still put Bumper in a crate to please CH.

Reactions: 5
Sorry for the late reply!!!
It’s at this point
Howling ‘obviously there’s only one Asher in the Maldives’ 😭😭😭💀💀💀

I honestly can’t imagine this is true. Like someone else said, when they were together he was always leaving her be on her own, he didn’t make any effort with her and she forced herself onto him, she love bombed him and would double text him if he didn’t reply within half hour (that time she uploaded their WhatsApp convo and you could see the older messages where she would ask if everything is ok cos he didn’t reply within 30 mins and he replied something like ‘sorry me just had shower and chilling 🤢🤢’ … he dumped her as well! Why does she think she’s so special it’s actually disgusting! She definitely on the other hand, stalks him. I bet she stalks all her ex’s the creep

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry for the late reply!!!
It’s at this point
I’ve just listened and it’s so so so cringey 😬 she is soooo pleased! I don’t believe it for a min though! I bet he was laughing at her desperate antics! She never stops talking about him 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
The post about the dog is deffo her trolling us, trolling her!! Trollception

Do better Trasher

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I mean why is she so surprised her mum can’t remember what her favourite colour skittles were as a kid? The woman abandoned her as a kid and she lived with her Nana and grandad so why is she so shocked she can’t remember 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm so sad I've been blocked and can't spy anymore. All for asking if she was on the mortgage or not 😭

can anyone share her 30th birthday post about herself? I was dying to see if given the essays she writes about things like that

• Haha
Someone tell me why I’ve put myself through the sheer PAIN of her latest vlog!
spends the first 10 mins chatting waffle about how it’s better to be single and alone than lonely with someone you’re in a relationship with? She kills me! For someone who says she’s not bothered about being single it’s her whole personality! How traditionally people are usually settled down in their late 20’s… well maybe in the 1940’s they are but we are in 2024, why does she think she’s the only 30 year old to be single and childless? Weirdo… half the 30 year old population probably are 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Why does she insist on wearing them stupid sunglasses ?! Unless I’m being blind it’s not even effing sunny

Reactions: 1
I'm so sad I've been blocked and can't spy anymore. All for asking if she was on the mortgage or not 😭

can anyone share her 30th birthday post about herself? I was dying to see if given the essays she writes about things like that

So no, she wasn’t on the mortgage then if she’s blocking you for asking 😂 you could have legit been asking for advice but she jumped straight away and blocked you! Triggered much Trasher

• Haha
Does Asher ever talk about buying or moving house on these pods surely now she's 30 that would be her next plan.

What a sad sad person she is. Buying herself a cartier watch while living in her brothers box room. Shes tragic. In her vlog she constantly talks about getting a husband but then how happy shes single. What a state. No man with a brain and any self respect would go near her. Shes a walkin nightmare filled with drama. Wonder if the penny will eventually drop that the reason her relationships fail is because of HER...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Not Asher still blasting the "THANK YOU SO MUCH" at every opportunity even in Rome. One of my bug bears when people can't just say thank you in the language of the country they're in.

Seen she’s not doing Coachella this year 😂 she obvs really wants to go but can’t afford to pay for it like a normal person and obvs no brand wants to take her 😂💀

Does she ever get any ads bar hello fresh and look fantastic? I can't recall her ever doing one.

Reactions: 2