Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine working for these diving companies and having to deal with people like Trasher. Just constant photos, fakery, and high pitched over the top screeching. No one is paid enough to put up with that.

Reactions: 4
For someone who supposedly is happy being single, she doesn't half mention "when I find someone" at every opportunity

Reactions: 7
Is that why we’ve not seen your accommodation Asher 😂 who are you trying to kid, you would have killed for this holiday with Charley here it’s why you forced him to sell all his tit 😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she booked the flight to go with Charley here but that didn’t work out and she couldn’t afford anything other than this silly diving trip she’s never shown an interest in before

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Filming herself crying into her rice for essentially 2 strangers but can't drop a like for one of her bffs pregnancy and baby 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s the fact she has been there less than a week and she’s had some poor idiot (more fool them) taking constant pictures of her arse to the camera in ugly, chavvy swimwear for her Instagram grid 🤢 claims to be having the time of her life but the amount of photos of HERSELF which she’s still editing to high heavens is saying different!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember when she was "asking for a friend" about a super chill vibes wedding photographer in central london last February 😂 yet we've never seen her attend said wedding 🤔

I still think to this day Psycho Mary Lou had booked/or was in the process of booking a "surprise wedding" for poor unsuspecting Charley Here and was planning to just pretend he was going to London for a meal and ambush him 🫨🫨🫨🫨but I think he somehow found out and put a stop to it. It was after this that things shifted from "I don't think it will be long till we get married" 🤢 to "Charley Here's life plans mean he won't be ready to settle down until his late 30's"

Maybe as part of this "surprise" she'd booked the Maldives as a honeymoon...normally if you cancel hotels in advance you can get a refund but I'm not sure about flights 😂 and that's how she's ended up there now, using her flight credit 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember when she was "asking for a friend" about a super chill vibes wedding photographer in central london last February 😂 yet we've never seen her attend said wedding 🤔

I still think to this day Psycho Mary Lou had booked/or was in the process of booking a "surprise wedding" for poor unsuspecting Charley Here and was planning to just pretend he was going to London for a meal and ambush him 🫨🫨🫨🫨but I think he somehow found out and put a stop to it. It was after this that things shifted from "I don't think it will be long till we get married" 🤢 to "Charley Here's life plans mean he won't be ready to settle down until his late 30's"

Maybe as part of this "surprise" she'd booked the Maldives as a honeymoon...normally if you cancel hotels in advance you can get a refund but I'm not sure about flights 😂 and that's how she's ended up there now, using her flight credit 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh she was for sure holding out for 29th Feb 2024, so that she could get down on one knee! Which would shock him 2 fold as, he is used to her being down on 2 knees.

Oh she was for sure holding out for 29th Feb 2024, so that she could get down on one knee! Which would shock him 2 fold as, he is used to her being down on 2 knees.
I think the year before tbh... we all know she was desperate to "be married before she reaches the coffin dodger age of 30" and if she was only proposing to Charley this year she'd have been days off 30 just getting engaged -not married - and "too old" 😂😂😂

last valentine's day I think it was all planned but Charley Here (rightly) said no. The Xmas she moved down there Charley's mum used to post her to her grid but that all stopped for some reason and Trasher made the "mums would suck their son off if they could" comment.

Reactions: 1
I think the year before tbh... we all know she was desperate to "be married before she reaches the coffin dodger age of 30" and if she was only proposing to Charley this year she'd have been days off 30 just getting engaged -not married - and "too old" 😂😂😂

last valentine's day I think it was all planned but Charley Here (rightly) said no. The Xmas she moved down there Charley's mum used to post her to her grid but that all stopped for some reason and Trasher made the "mums would suck their son off if they could" comment.
Honestly she just comes across so bitter about Charley and his mum! Like she’s annoyed he didn’t wanna marry her immediately! No normal couples do that and you could see from the off she forced herself on him so many times!

it’s so obvious now that she never owned that home and she should feel gross for lying to followers and companies that she was owning the home just to get sympathy for her love story and freebies! It’s honestly embarrassing and shows the kind of person she is

I genuinely don’t think she’s a nice person deep down, I can imagine she’s very rude and nasty behind closed doors and I bet it’s why Charley spent most of his time away from that home! Imagine buying a home and not wanting to be in it because ya girlfriend sits at home all day making up stories on YouTube and talking about her ex 🥴

She also needs to understand her last few relationships have been very public and men will know and her behaviour will massively put them off! I think until she does a massive look inward at who she is she’ll be single for quite some time
---
Funny how she’s been on this trip and not once has she FaceTimed her brother to check on her dog - you’re such a good dog mum Trasher 🥴

Reactions: 8
I’ve had to unfollow her, she’s insufferable, I can’t even hate follow any more! She’s just a massive contradiction and talks so much tit! I’ll have to just dip in through here.

WHY DOES SHE LIE / OVER EXAGGERATE OVER THE MOST BASIC THINGS?! Pick me, pick me, pick me 😖😖😖😖
She hasn’t been ‘bare foot’ all week like she says (coz any pics not on the beach show she’s had shoes on) so it shouldn’t be weird for her to have shoes on her feet when she gets home. Such a weirdo. Suppose it makes a change to lying about her mum having cancer though 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See she has made a new BFF on the trip…to add to the hundreds she has already 🙄
Also saying she didn’t blog the trip but literally still took hundred and pics…how would the vlog be any different? More cringy fake conversations and eye bleeping I guess 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
The pick me comment about "so glad I experienced the island in this way and not in one of the luxury sea villas we all see on the internet" Asher, just admit you knew it would be weird as duck staying in a villa by yourself and probably because you couldn't afford one, not through choice 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The pick me comment about "so glad I experienced the island in this way and not in one of the luxury sea villas we all see on the internet" Asher, just admit you knew it would be weird as duck staying in a villa by yourself and probably because you couldn't afford one, not through choice 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s full of 💩 ! Does she not realise the people staying in the luxury villas do what she did as day trip excursions? It’s not an exclusive thing she done that those people can’t do it. She done the Maldives on a budget but won’t admit it even though it’s totally fine to admit it 🤷‍♀️ but that doesn’t live up to how she wants to be perceived though I guess!

Reactions: 7