Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here here 👏🏻 I recently lost 4 stone through actually giving up sugars and processed food. I haven't calorie counted once yet feel and look the best ever if I do say so myself.

Before that, I would eat things like diet protein bars, sugar free energy drinks, cook everything in fry light and wonder why I wasn't losing weight.

As the saying goes Trasher, counting calories is irrelevant when you're consuming poison 😉

Maybe I should write into Eddie Abbew (iykyk) and ask him to do a video on Scary Lou. It'd be "this is bleeping tit" left right and centre 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️
She’ll be claiming Eddie is a distant relative of hers cos of her black woman roots

Skip to 27:20, You’re welcome 😂
I mean the reaction is so OTT and just completely unnecessary. Just be grateful but no need for that over some headphones when he would throw that sort of money on his own trainers or petrol to lurk in the DJ box of stussy or Alisha 💀

also… did he say ‘teehee’ when she opened them? 😭😭 she has the audacity to call short men icks but I’d rather be with a short guy than a tall guy who says teehee at his grown age 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does it look like she is wearing a nappy under those primark shorts?!?!
its also confirms how she doesn’t have a massive ass and tiny waist like she thinks she has…there is no muscle tone to her at all…she is she just slim.

Reactions: 1
I mean the reaction is so OTT and just completely unnecessary. Just be grateful but no need for that over some headphones when he would throw that sort of money on his own trainers or petrol to lurk in the DJ box of stussy or Alisha 💀

also… did he say ‘teehee’ when she opened them? 😭😭 she has the audacity to call short men icks but I’d rather be with a short guy than a tall guy who says teehee at his grown age 🤢🤢
Well this is the same man who said "me having shower now" tbf 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have read that right that she gets compliments on her voice ?!?! 🥴🥴 she doesn’t have a nice voice at all….i can’t listen to her for more than a second!

Reactions: 4
She’s taking the mick there. Her voice is one of the most annoying things about her… and nobody is complimenting her hair.. it’s washed about 3 times a year 🤷‍♀️

what is she going on about she gets the keratin (??) straight system in her hair once a year… she had it done once by her old hairdresser before she moved away and now she’s back she hasn’t been back to the hairdresser who done it for her cos she more or less slagged her off after going to her for years and years. She literally had it done once before she moved didn’t she? Everything is always exaggerated. Pick me pick me 🥱

As if Asher could be anymore annoying, she goes and gets a mini microphone!
The way she holds it makes me want to cut her bleeping fingers off. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her voice is very old lady esque to me, dunno if anyone gets what I mean 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ but nice wouldn't have been the word I used 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Thanks for finding the reaction video but I had to turn it off cause I wanna drink bleach when I hear her voice 💀 how awkward opening a present in front of the camera, like who even enjoys watching these, I just felt awkward, like I’d walked into the middle of a private conversation

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She better not be saying she now has ADHD like every other fucker on the internet 🙄
Of course she is. Scott Thomas does a post that he has been diagnosed with ADHD, Asher copies. It’s not a trend, AML. Asher is just a massive weirdo with attachment issues, that’s not ADHD Asher hun 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Her and Asher have regularly thrown each other shade throughout the last year… then they pretend to be mates

Can someone explain the podcast screenshot please , just a bit confused with which Lauren is which and the girls on that podcast cover look like Lauren Watson

To say she owns so many tit Burberry bags and "sneaks" 🤢 why TF doesn't she just splash out on a pair of strappy heels from a good brand instead of these 80s office wear court shoe monstrosities she insists on wearing whenever she's off out for the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 5