Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That plate is literally a side plate … why would you title an eating video with your relationship status? Does it matter if you’re single on what you’re eating?

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe that is the portion, I believe she eats enough but she likes the attention. The same girl who squats low in the gym but won’t show her weights 🙄

Reactions: 5
No she only eats this that’s why she is so slim. Nothing to do with healthy eating or exercise just calorie limitations . She doesn’t eat enough and drinks too much.

Reactions: 4
Her latest story 😭😭 she really would eat herself if she could 🤢 who’s got the time to pose and video yourself like that before you’ve even got to the gym? It’s a case of quickly brushing my hair into a bobble, getting changed and to the gym for me so I can get it done! I bet she’s a laughing stock in her gym wearing what she wears as well. She gives me the ick and I’m not even a man 😭

Her latest story 😭😭 she really would eat herself if she could 🤢 who’s got the time to pose and video yourself like that before you’ve even got to the gym? It’s a case of quickly brushing my hair into a bobble, getting changed and to the gym for me so I can get it done! I bet she’s a laughing stock in her gym wearing what she wears as well. She gives me the ick and I’m not even a man 😭
Just seen her strategically place the headphones round her neck.. Remember when CharlieHere bought her them and she filmed her reaction and it was waaaay OTT, literally tears and everything 😂
It was at that moment Charlie knew he fucked up🏃🏽🏃🏽
🏃🏽🏃🏽🏃🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen her strategically place the headphones round her neck.. Remember when CharlieHere bought her them and she filmed her reaction and it was waaaay OTT, literally tears and everything 😂
It was at that moment Charlie knew he fucked up🏃🏽🏃🏽
🏃🏽🏃🏽🏃🏽
The headphones 💀 does she not realise how ridiculous she looks that she will take these back off ones she has stopped recording herself to put her jacket on and drive to the gym 😂😂 must have taken her ages to edit the clips together as well. Absolute plant pot that girl.

is this the huge bum and muscley legs that can’t fit into any pairs of Zara jeans, as she claims? She’s just skinny with no shape and no curves.. which is fine but why does she lie and exaggerate so much when we can all see her for ourselves! Delusional!

Attachments

Anyone else notice that Alex George who was on love island liking a lot of her recent stuff ? 🫠

Anyone else notice that Alex George who was on love island liking a lot of her recent stuff ? 🫠
He'd actually be perfect for Asperger's..Welsh, probably would like to stay in and have soup and fry light chippies cooked for him, has a normal ISH job instead of boohoo man and learn how to trade posts 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ sadly however, Trasher will see him as way below her looks wise. She's wanting someone aesthetically pleasing so she gets praise on the gram like "gorgeous couple"

Also, nice to see Charley Here's in New York and Toronto when he never took Scary Lou to the Maldives 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sunday “leggies” session all ruined by drinking alcohol and eating out AGAIN! 🙄 there’s a reason you’re gaining weight Trasher

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If she actually is 5ft 7 then you’d be looking at at least 1600 calories a day for weight loss, could probably get away with more.

Im no fitness or health guru but I calorie count (as for me it’s the most effective way to lose weight) and I’m a few inches shorter but I’m looking at 1400-1500 for a sensible weight loss over a period of time.

Like others have mentioned it’s not just about calories, but the type of food. There’s definitely not enough daily calories from those meals though. It’s starvation.

• Heart
Just me who thinks she could do with gaining a bit of weight .. she often looks scarily thin

Reactions: 2
The thing with Asher is she bangs on about being healthy but her view on healthy food is really outdated. Oat milk, fry light, fat/sugar free options, "protein and low calorie" things full of filler and additives, and Diet Coke are all incredibly inflammatory and unhealthy. She would use fry light over olive oil because it's lower in calories, but really isn't the healthier option whatsoever.

I'm all about balance so don't really care, but it's the fact she has this "health and wellness" superiority complex and spouts such tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The thing with Asher is she bangs on about being healthy but her view on healthy food is really outdated. Oat milk, fry light, fat/sugar free options, "protein and low calorie" things full of filler and additives, and Diet Coke are all incredibly inflammatory and unhealthy. She would use fry light over olive oil because it's lower in calories, but really isn't the healthier option whatsoever.

I'm all about balance so don't really care, but it's the fact she has this "health and wellness" superiority complex and spouts such tit.
Here here 👏🏻 I recently lost 4 stone through actually giving up sugars and processed food. I haven't calorie counted once yet feel and look the best ever if I do say so myself.

Before that, I would eat things like diet protein bars, sugar free energy drinks, cook everything in fry light and wonder why I wasn't losing weight.

As the saying goes Trasher, counting calories is irrelevant when you're consuming poison 😉

Maybe I should write into Eddie Abbew (iykyk) and ask him to do a video on Scary Lou. It'd be "this is bleeping tit" left right and centre 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It just makes me die where’s the pointy chin slim face in videos compared to her photos 😂😂😂

And still clinging on to charley here’s headphones for dear life. Wish I could find the video of the over the top reaction 😂😂😂

Skip to 27:20, You’re welcome 😂

• Haha
  • Sick