ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest it was either she was drunk or having a mental episode, neither really should be taken the piss out of. She’s running out of farts for peoples entertainment.
Hahaha… Running out of Farts 😂 literally just had to explain why I’ve just burst out laughing while out waiting for food 🤭 that’ll teach me to have a sneaky tattle read hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This rant here:
Where I generally think yes it’s a persons business their size however she is advertising clothing which states the sizes she is wearing so if it’s not correct people won’t order the right size 🤦🏻‍♀️ Therefore questioning her size is acceptable in this case

4E0319F8-4BB6-4CB9-8B37-60F986E6C32E.png

Reactions: 1
So she gets annoyed & rants at someone who says "You've lost weight" when the chances are it's said as a compliment with no malice intended, but she's ok at someone mentioning her age and asking if Chels was her Mum.

She'd be spitting feathers if they thought she was Chels' Mum though & be on her stories ranting about how rude they are.
She's such a tit!!!

Reactions: 3
WHO thinks she looks a size 12?! They’ve got to be trolling her. She looks like a size 20 on a good day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New threat title suggestion ‘Ash with the bum rash, the one always advertising ITS tr
This rant here:
Where I generally think yes it’s a persons business their size however she is advertising clothing which states the sizes she is wearing so if it’s not correct people won’t order the right size 🤦🏻‍♀️ Therefore questioning her size is acceptable in this case

View attachment 1376126
I felt like this whole rant was aimed at tattle. It’s mentioned a lot on here and I doubt anybody messages her to say it!

Also, new thread title suggestion
Ash, with the butt rash? Yeah, the one advertising all the ITS trash

Reactions: 2
There is no way you’d mistake her for a 12, maybe in her own clothes she looks smaller but all the badly fitted, too short, too clingy, too gapey ITS shite she looks a comfortable 20/22

She was saying she’s a 16. I personally don’t think she is from when I was a 16 but I do t follow her around clothes shops. What is bad is those who are a 16 who are smaller won’t know what size to buy from her collection and those who are a similar size to her will buy a 16 for it to maybe not fit. As said above the size 12 comment was part of a statement sent to her from someone with their own experience

I think I’m smaller than her and am a 18, 16 on a really good day 🤣

If she is so happy with her body like she constantly says she is, then she needs to be honest and own her true size. She is definitely not a size 16 so why say she is. The mask keeps slipping with her. The more ‘influencing’ work she does, the more snarky, defensive and unlikeable she gets.

• Heart
If she is so happy with her body like she constantly says she is, then she needs to be honest and own her true size. She is definitely not a size 16 so why say she is. The mask keeps slipping with her. The more ‘influencing’ work she does, the more snarky, defensive and unlikeable she gets.
And she imagines she can counter balance all the vile snarky outbursts by doing 'giveaways' of all the freebies she's been given! Always makes me eyeroll when pretend they are doing something for all their followers when the reality is its just a way of getting rid of all the free stuff they don't want and upping their engagement! It's not like she's putting her hand in her own pocket!

Reactions: 6
She is in the full blown influencer mode of her life right now. Anything vaguely critical about her, her influencing is labelled as trolling.

Imagine some unknown mum doing a haul of her collection and showing how ridiculous it looks and going viral with it, how would she react? she became well known after one viral video and has steadily slipped into more unlikeable territory since.

Regardless of her figure she just isn’t very likeable, her snark constantly veers into “unkind” and bitchy territory so it laughable she accuses others of doing what she basically does on a daily basis.

Reactions: 5
She can only hide her true colours for so long, then the real Ash appears showing her ugly attitude and nasty personality.
Let's be honest she just got lucky, she has zero talent, no redeeming features & comes across as lazy and greedy.
By the way did you all know that she loves her kids and loves Chels...🙄😴

• Heart
She can only hide her true colours for so long, then the real Ash appears showing her ugly attitude and nasty personality.
Let's be honest she just got lucky, she has zero talent, no redeeming features & comes across as lazy and greedy.
By the way did you all know that she loves her kids and loves Chels...🙄😴
That's the key word here ..lucky.. no employer would tolerate how offensive and crude she is and tbh I'm baffled as to why so many brands gift her things ...they clearly don't want her SM. 🙄

That's the key word here ..lucky.. no employer would tolerate how offensive and crude she is and tbh I'm baffled as to why so many brands gift her things ...they clearly don't want her SM. 🙄
Watch!! 🙄

Last edited:
She was saying she’s a 16. I personally don’t think she is from when I was a 16 but I do t follow her around clothes shops. What is bad is those who are a 16 who are smaller won’t know what size to buy from her collection and those who are a similar size to her will buy a 16 for it to maybe not fit. As said above the size 12 comment was part of a statement sent to her from someone with their own experience
She's giving away her new collection in a size 20, so I guess she's a size 20 and they are the clothes she tried on for advertising

But don’t make the mistake of telling her that, we must all pretend that her size is irreverent and never mention it even though she advertises clothes and tries them on and talks about the fit and draping of said clothes on her body which size is neutral.

Says everything she's tried on today is a size 18 but the other day claimed she was a 16 then in the next breathe says wished she'd sized now to a 16 a 14 or even a 12 as the top didn't fit properly. I'm more confused that ever is it all true to size or do I need to size down. Who am I kidding I'd never wear that flammable tit even if I did know what size I needed to buy

• Haha
Bloody hell that first jac Jossa swimsuit 😬 did not look good. She needed about 3 sizes up

Bloody hell that first jac Jossa swimsuit 😬 did not look good. She needed about 3 sizes up
I don’t know why they use her for try on hauls for other collabs ranges. I mean come on I know she thinks she’s the new JJ but the likes of Jac & Stacey don’t need her help to sell their collections 🤦🏻‍♀️

She's giving away her new collection in a size 20, so I guess she's a size 20 and they are the clothes she tried on for advertising
She must have received the full collection in an 18 and a 20, so giving a way the 20 as she has managed to squeeze herself in to the 18 cause its all true to size :rolleyes:

Just tells me she knows she is actually a 20!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.