ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember. ITS don’t photoshop…… yeah right!!!! Old Ash would have called this out . I saw ladbsby mums try on on her own studies and the the photos. Like a different person. Ash then does her try on for it and bangs on about how great it all is but no mention of the fact the photos are soooo edited.

QUOTE="Blue1989, post: 10218379, member: 88096"]
Ladbaby mum's it's pictures are so overly edited in the new swimwear release 🙄. We all know she has a mumtum..not knocking her at all for it but she does. You can't trust any of their edits...funny thing is she would have called it's out for this years ago but Ash has sold out.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
Them hairy armpits on her story🤢🤢 shes got no shame
Not a massive fan of the hairy pits myself, but I do believe that women should be able to grow hair if they want to. Each to their own and all that. Let’s face it, we all grow the hair on our head differently, style/colour differently etc. Who actually said we needed to de-fuzz the rest of our bodies??

Reactions: 15
If women want to grow hair that’s up to them. I just don’t feel like we need it shoved in our faces. Like if someone banged on about growing their beard or a fella waxing their armpits (and just using as an example as it’s not the “norm”) I’m a fan of doing what’s best for you and duck anyone else. Not everyone is going to agree so at this point are you growing and showing your hair for you or to prove a point? I find it’s just really opinionated people who are gonna slate you for hair and her making a video isn’t going to make a difference. It’s a divide that she isn’t going to solve unfortunately. People like what they like

Reactions: 3
If women want to grow hair that’s up to them. I just don’t feel like we need it shoved in our faces. Like if someone banged on about growing their beard or a fella waxing their armpits (and just using as an example as it’s not the “norm”) I’m a fan of doing what’s best for you and duck anyone else. Not everyone is going to agree so at this point are you growing and showing your hair for you or to prove a point? I find it’s just really opinionated people who are gonna slate you for hair and her making a video isn’t going to make a difference. It’s a divide that she isn’t going to solve unfortunately. People like what they like
I agree, and I didn’t explain particularly well in my post above. I agree with ‘normalising’ the whole my body, my decision etc but do feel like ash does it to provoke negativity so she can rant about it later

I agree, and I didn’t explain particularly well in my post above. I agree with ‘normalising’ the whole my body, my decision etc but do feel like ash does it to provoke negativity so she can rant about it later
I was agreeing with you in my post sorry I don’t think it came across like that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
what on earth does she look like in those body suits? that is not making me want to buy one at all!!

Reactions: 4
what on earth does she look like in those body suits? that is not making me want to buy one at all!!
Awful! Sooo unflattering but I love her enthusiasm in trying to convince us and herself how amazing they are !! 🙄

Surely she’s not wearing a bra with those body’s? (Insta grid post) She’s been blessed with perky boobs but most people need some support especially bigger girls and the bras would be totally visible on those. Why boast there’s a full knicker brief when the underarms gape like that?

Reactions: 1
That orange dress is hideous, it looks like it's been made from Lucozade wrappers 🤮
And the blue one is like something I wore in the early 80's to my best friend's 10th birthday party.
Feel a million dollars my arse 😂😂😂

• Haha
That orange dress is hideous, it looks like it's been made from Lucozade wrappers 🤮
And the blue one is like something I wore in the early 80's to my best friend's 10th birthday party.
Feel a million dollars my arse 😂😂😂
Couple more been added today 🤦🏻‍♀️ Basically cheaper, tackier (if possible), more hideous versions of Jac Jossas collections (again)

Attachments

Extreme Maxi ???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 err so unless you are 6'5 it's gonna be washing the floor everywhere you walk...how does she keep a straight face telling all these lies ? She's 5'7 plus she's wearing heels and that dress is still far too long ! As always ITS sizing is shite!

And summer collection? Of shiney polyester? Yes ..what every woman wants to wear in summer to sweat her tits off in!

More editing of the pictures of her, but ITS don't photoshop do they, Ash? 🤥
I'm sorry, but those dresses are bleeping dire, she twirled around in one and her stinky beaver was nearly on show.
Nah, thanks mate but I'd rather spend my money on good quality, staple pieces for my wardrobe, not this cheap, sweatshop, polyester rubbish!!

ITS = It's Tacky Shite

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
More editing of the pictures of her, but ITS don't photoshop do they, Ash? 🤥
I'm sorry, but those dresses are bleeping dire, she twirled around in one and her stinky beaver was nearly on show.
Nah, thanks mate but I'd rather spend my money on good quality, staple pieces for my wardrobe, not this cheap, sweatshop, polyester rubbish!!

ITS = It's Tacky Shite
I’m amazed ITS let these pictures go on their website. They look bleeping awful. No wonder nothing is ‘selling fast’ or ‘over 100 sold’ and don’t even get me started on the price 🙄

Extreme maxi 😂 just proves how tit the quality is - they can’t even be bothered to cut it to fit a average sized uk woman. I must admit I do love a extreme maxi dress, I love the trailing on the floor, tripping over it every time I walk. Trust Ash to put a positive spin on it so she can lick their ring a bit more. What about the trousers that gained her attention originally with her massive rant - extreme balloon pants.

Reactions: 5
I love a good polka dot though so I am tempted. But definitely when it slashes in price in a few weeks time. I’d never buy anything on ITS when it first comes out theres no point, it’ll be sold at half half the price by the time it arrives through your door.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.