ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have received the full collection in an 18 and a 20, so giving a way the 20 as she has managed to squeeze herself in to the 18 cause its all true to size :rolleyes:

Just tells me she knows she is actually a 20!
She's definitely not a size 16 ! I think she is between sizes of 18/20 but has real issues admitting she is a size 20. Most of the clothes she squeezes herself into are begging for mercy! I'm also baffled as to why ITS give her the platform for the SS and JJ ranges but I think it's because she is their token smaller plus size person , Jess being the larger plus size one, so in order to keep up his pretence of being size inclusive he uses Ash. Not sure he has factored in that she probably loses him more sales than gains. Her foul mouthed grubby try ons where everything is amazing and fits amazing when they clearly don't inspire no one ...imo !

Reactions: 4
She absolutely loved all of the Mrs Hinch stuff and yet all is going back apart from one item 🤥

Reactions: 2
Think someone must have told Ash once she had good legs or maybe as a tall person she thinks she can pull off these short dresses, she really can’t.

Objectively I think she does have nice legs but it doesn't change the fact that when you're bigger round the middle wearing a completely shapeless mini dress looks awful. I imagine she must be flashing her arse to everyone in these short dresses.

Reactions: 3
No one needs to see this hun
And we are supposed to believe her when she says she is a 16. It's not about her size it's the lies. I'm tall and I've been a size 16 years ago before I lost the weight. Never was this size. It's so disingenuous and dangerous to other women to lie when you've a platform. If she was some nobody still we wouldn't care, it's the fact she's making big money being a lier

Reactions: 6
Did they still let her on the ride despite the fact she admitted she didn't fit? 😬 If the bar was that tight that it was causing her pain, she shouldn't of been on it

Oh what a surprise...nothing to do with the fact she acts like her children's friend and not their parent. I'm not surprised Oscar is rude to her at all...she has no boundaries with him and he thinks she's his mate. Reap what you sow Ash!!

Her child is a brat and she has made a rod for her own back by indulging his precocious behaviour and rude jokes. But it’s Ash I’d expect nothing less.

Reactions: 4
£260 of sales on Debop for items she was gifted.... nice work if you can get it!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I'm not sure if I misheard, but did she say that the depop money was buying Ava her converse and not going to the dog charity?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Correct! Ava is getting the money
Wow so she's short changing the dog charity cos her kid wants new converse.
Do what the rest of us do when our kids need shoes and buy them yourself!!
She specifically said that she'd not make any money from Depop when she first started flogging on there & that ALL THE MONEY would go to the dog charity, that soon changed when she felt like it.
What cuntish behaviour!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.