Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw this on their page and was going to post on here...

Isnot just me or does it look like her trotters are over hanging the sandles?

All that crap her family was saying how much TrAsh was struggling during her time off... She went on two holidays and left Oscar at home for both of them.
Just seen it on ticktok. Reading the comments and everyone loves her!
Even Asda replied!.
No wonder she thinks she's the dogs bollock.

Its the kids I feel sorry for.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She’s one smug, unlikeable person. As for Trending Travel I do hope their business goes under for, not only, gifting somebody in a relationship with a SO but the amount the influencer claims a holiday can be bought for. Look at Stinky Solomon pretending her luxury (free) holiday was £4k when in fact it was £40k. How do either of their holidays influence the sheep audience that adore them? Ash will now tell her gullible sheep they can get a bargain but will fail to mention the extras. Hot air ballooning isn’t cheap for a start. Scammer through and through!

To save you all a click, here is the stories....

She told the truth for once.. Look at the size of her arse 🤣😂🤣😂

I hope she gets the itchiest, stinkiest incurable case of thrush for the way she's smugly gone around basically laughing at the victims

View attachment 2895428

Reactions: 9
In Manchester again, another school night out minus the kids...

She sees James more than her own kids, how are the social not realising how neglectful she is. The kids are lucky if she cooks them 1 meal a week. She will have no idea if they are even in school, what they are doing or how they are. No wonder Oscar ended up being involved with bullying others and bad mental health.

Is Jean likely to be basically living there while all this is happening?

And as for Dexter, poor dog is probably still staring at the wall waiting for some stimulation from his apparent owner and lack of toys. Dex could be chewing his skin not because of allergies, but from being neglected as well.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
If she wants to show off her spotty, obese, cellulite body and backside then let her.

A natural arse like this would be impressive and something to be proud of if you were slim. Did she have that arse before she gained all the weight? No.

doesn’t count when your 50 stone hun xox

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she wants to show off her spotty, obese, cellulite body and backside then let her.

A natural arse like this would be impressive and something to be proud of if you were slim. Did she have that arse before she gained all the weight? No.

doesn’t count when your 50 stone hun xox
Well that’s definitely for someone. God love whoever she is.

Still reading here the Ash...

Having to make a point of saying you are going home to the kids

Wouldn't surprise me if you spent time with Jail while in Manchester
Well one thing she’s definitely not been doing in Manchester is meeting with ITS 🤭
She may carry on as if nothing has happened but she still lost the biggest contract she’s ever likely to have. She still hasn’t got the guts to do lives which she loved doing and she still hasn’t got the balls to slag this site off. That’s three wins imo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She can pretend she has this fantastic life all she likes but we all know the truth behind it. Tbh her kids probably are better off in Jeans care (or with their other grandparents) than with her anyway.

Meanwhile Chels seems genuinely happy and to have got her tit together, rooting for her. Ending her relationship with Ash was the best thing she could have done.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Fcuk me and Christ on a bike
Latest stories ..... she needs to do something for herself !!!!
When the actual fluff is she NOT doing something for herself
Strikes me 'Trash can ' you never stop doing fcuking stuff for yourself 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 8
She was very pretty a few years ago. Now she's just downright repulsive.
So much anger in her words!!!! ME ME ME. 😏

ashleigh.huish_1714240809288.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Says she so exhausted after being social and therapy, so she's in an uber off out again 🙄 can't spend one night home with the kids ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 7
No only did Ash kick Chelsea out of her home, take her step-kids and dog away from her, destroy her business, let her RSO gf bully her then slander her online and is now suing HER for defamation of character, she's also turned their joint friends against Chelsea like this bully @CustardCarla from the rip off circle planner and she's now posting smug selfies with Chelsea's ex work colleague jk the barber.
Ash literally can't stand that Chelsea is happy. She's so desperate to try and dig at Chelsea but do you think Chelsea is bothered when she's all loved up with her pretty new partner and loving life, nope!

Attachments

Reactions: 14