Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, as if anyone plus size (including myself) is going to want to wear that awful cheap plissè material. It's giving sweaty crutch.... and the bloody rest!!!
And she's "sooo excited" course you are 🙄

Reactions: 8
I’m still blocked 😂 but is she still trying to say she’s a size 16/18 🤥 as for this edit. She struggled selling her ITS collections for the last year of being with them and look at their insta followers in comparison 🙄
They are obviously deleting negative comments, there is not a single one on there 🤔

Reactions: 5
She clearly thinks she’s home and dry and got away with her behaviour earlier this year. Her smugness really grates on me. I hope I’m wrong but I can’t help thinking that those kids are gonna crash and burn with no proper guidance or rules to live by.

Reactions: 9
I’m still blocked 😂 but is she still trying to say she’s a size 16/18 🤥 as for this edit. She struggled selling her ITS collections for the last year of being with them and look at their insta followers in comparison 🙄
That first picture it looks like her heads on back to front 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All the way to Benidorm for a photo infront of an ugly coloured wall with bad lighting. Stuff of dreams that!
As much as ITS hike up the prices on their cheaply made garments at least the scenes and backgrounds that they modelled in were usually nice and aesthetically pleasing.
Also the models always had good hair and make up, that picture doesn't do Ash any justice at all, definitely no filtering, that picture almost doesn't even look like her, it will be interesting to see the others.

Reactions: 4
They’ve definitely made her look slimmer in those pictures. She does not look like that in her stories

Reactions: 1
The plissè material is awful, clings to all the wrong places and thinking of the static clinging and the electric shocks you'd get from the fabric is making me 🤮

Reactions: 4
They’ve definitely made her look slimmer in those pictures. She does not look like that in her stories
Really, I think the total opposite! The picture with the green dress where she's pulling it in at the waist makes her bottom and hips look HUGE! And as for her head and neck, I don't know if it's the shadows or her hair being so flat compared to normal but it looks like her head is sinking into her shoulders. I'm not saying that with any malice I just think whoever is taking the photos is not very good and neither were her stylists! They have done her a proper dirty in that picture.
And no I'm still not a fan of the woman, I just think that the company doesn't know what it's doing and they've picked the wrong person as their very first ambassador!

Reactions: 7
The dresses look cheap and nasty and do nothing for her figure. Someone working at the company surely is a Tattler 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The dresses look cheap and nasty and do nothing for her figure. Someone working at the company surely is a Tattler 😜
Coming to say the same - you can tell there’s no budget for hair and make up - she must be getting desperate to advertise this tit pmsl at how bad she looks

Reactions: 3
If you get a chance, have a look at the reel this brand have put up on Insta this morning advertising her upcoming edit 🤯 but different from the still pictures 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1