Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh dear and she's back in the room!!!!
'live' today 😂🤦🏼‍♀️😬
foul mouthed and back to the dirty foul language using trollop we all know and loathe

• Wow
Reactions: 4

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Ava in the middle of her trashy ass mother and other beggars at an event…trash will be giving her an A* for selling her soul soon!Shocking absolutely Shocking!

Reactions: 3

cazellie

VIP Member
She's in Northern Ireland which is technically part of the UK... Is she that thick? Plus saying she's going to take Oscar to teach him about Bobby Sands, how is she going to teach him when she is clueless.

Also saying her skin is shit with 2 spots... After bragging how great she looks and skin rocks solved every problem
In my previous post I was going to say the same about UK but hadn’t been sure if she was in NI or ROI as I rarely look at her account. How does she have any followers is baffling to me she’s just awful

Em_

VIP Member
I can’t see how she can ever promote Lovehoney again 🙄 Going by the smugness in her comeback stories, she’s definitely got the front to do it but can you imagine the comments on their page if they use her? I know comments can be switched off by why would any brand use somebody that they can’t get engagement from on the gram?
Also surprised that Saint Solomon is using her to promote rehab still 🤷🏻‍♀️
Does that twat own rehab hair? She's so unhygienic and never washed her hair and has a haircare brand? I'm shocked!
I'd have thought ahead wouldn't want to her run her fake image of being a great mum by using Ash.

bella246xox

It’s funny that her comments are off on that insta post but someone has managed to post and she replied. She must have turned them on and got someone or herself to write it and then turned back off.

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
I can’t remember the company. She was opening things that were gifted and as she read the card, it said for her and G to enjoy. She just carried on like it never happened.
How embarrassing for her 😅 Hope it made the stinking slob realise that the damage, is already done!

• Haha

Lalla

VIP Member
It’s clear that she has no intention of home schooling those children. This is all about convenience and freeloading holidays for them too. All of this just makes her “do what I like” life much easier to navigate. Also, genuine question, presumably the kids won’t have to sit actual exams (because clearly they’re not following any kind of curriculum) so how exactly are future employers going to be able to look at their cvs and decide whether they’re employable or not???
They're not.
I appreciate that passing exams is not the be all and end all, and some people have more practical skills etc, but it's not like they're going to learn any practical skills from Ash - her only skills are slobbing around in bed, grifting for freebies, dating a SO and being unpleasant!

As a general point though I do worry about all these people homeschooling their kids for no reason other than their own convenience - Cassy Clark is another one doing this (she has a thread on here and is homeschooling her primary aged kids mostly likely so they can look after her baby when it's born in a few weeks :rolleyes: ). I do feel sorry for kids in this position though, they get their lives plastered all over social media, no privacy and then they don't even get an education!

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
She finally did a live. So business completely back to normal.
All boring content, she opened a PR parcel which had items enclosed in a jelly (looked a mess) and basically Oscar was on the live for most of it. Questions were asked is she homeschooling? She didn’t respond to them despite the question being repeated. Her expensive bag was gifted by another brand. Can’t remember who she said.
Nothing mentioned regarding her absence although I did see one comment as she was finishing asking about it I think but it was a very quick glimpse as she was finishing.
She looked dirty and unkempt and was her usual grotesque self.
Has she mentioned Tattle since she’s been back though 😂 Still don’t think she’s got the front to do that and send more people here to see exactly what an unpleasant person she is.

• Heart

skippymum

I think the reason she never slates ITS is because she knows they have the money to take her to the cleaners!

I don’t understand parading the kids and doing lives with them then today saying if she covers their faces it’s because they’ve asked her to? This to me just points out that they are 100% not mature/old enough to be involved in all this nor decide they no longer want to go to school etc.

The daughter has already been out with that james bloke tagging him as her “bff” 🙄
I thought exactly the same re the children. And that she isn’t negative about ITS because they would sue her. She probably also thinks there’s a possibility they will have her back. Her collections were always shit anyway. She was better when just doing trying on stuff for other collaborators. Also her grammar and standard of English on her lives and her posts is so poor. Hope it’s not her teaching the kids English!!!
---
Is chels still on Instagram?

craftingfroze

VIP Member
I wonder if that’s why Greedy kept quiet about ITS too. I’m sure both she and Ash would jump at being asked again though to do another range with them so live in hope! Both are vile
Im sure they all get paid well for these ranges and the contracts will be watertight, any acting out and they’ll just take them to court. plus like you say given a chance they definitely would do another range! What I can’t believe though is primark are going to work with her! 😬

• Sick

cazellie

VIP Member
That'll be cos the fat neck has turned into a fat body! Her try on haul clothes we're a size 20 this week!

Shes clearly stuffing down huge amounts of food to mask the shame of been outed shagging a sex offender!
lol bib made me chuckle

• Haha