Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snapshotstye

Chatty Member
Ones were going to town on her latest tiktok yesterday but she seems to be constantly watching and deleting them all and her insta is set at limited comments. What a twat

Reactions: 4

Here4thegiggle7

She's too desperate to be their friend and the cool mum.
I bet the kids currently think she is really cool telling them they never have to go back school and letting them stay up until whatever time at night and sleep in all day, but how is that going to help them function in real life?
Poor kids need a parent, not a mate

• Sad

Buzz_off

Save everyone a click, this is her stories this morning.

Poor Ashleigh Huish, so hard being so narcissistic

She will soon slip again and everything will be scrutinised and saved by tattle

How about saying if you reported Gayle for not declaring she's a SO... Oh wait you knew and were smug about sh@g*ing her too

She's still trying to flog Oscars books on vinted. No one wants to take stuff from her kids, Ash does that enough herself

Attachments

O is back on stories then. That looked like a massive 2 fingers to SS. And she's on the cocktails even though she doesn't drink alcohol. She's trying way too hard to convince everyone she's happy.

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
Have school holidays started already where she is? Cos Oscar was very much present on that live and wasn’t sick or anything! Seems she’s swanning off to London for the day with her skin tag to some ‘events’

Kboo28

Am I right in thinking she bought her own Scarletts World BPerfect box ? Not marked as an ad, but I think she has bought it and then tried to suck up to Scarlett knowing Scarlett is growing and shes not 🤣 considering prior to the SO scandal and Ash showing her true disgusting self, Scarlett was actually quite friendly with her but now doesnt want to be associated? Did Scarlett re post? Not that I've seen 😬🤣

Buzz_off

Oh and she's going to go through PR so more undisclosed ads no doubt
---
I’m blocked but I’m assuming she’s not been brave enough to do a live yet? 😂
Not noticed her live and still avoiding TT I think. She blocked most people forgetting she has a public profile 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I just saw this on their page and was going to post on here...

Isnot just me or does it look like her trotters are over hanging the sandles?

All that crap her family was saying how much TrAsh was struggling during her time off... She went on two holidays and left Oscar at home for both of them.
Those toes are definitely trying to escape her 😂 she’s just a bullshitter and she’ll be laughing at every brand and every follower who bought her bullshit. What a crazy world

leabytottle

VIP Member
I used to really like her content a few years ago, but now I find her extremely annoying and self centred. What happened with her ITS range? That’s all she ever seemed to post about…

itsonlymexxx

So much for keeping O and A off of her lives - both have been on her lives this week not only seen but chatting away
And what the fuckety fuck is this new oh so softly softly way she’s speaking it’s annoying the hell out of me

• Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Ash has gone back to her try on hauls then. Desperate for collabs to replace being dropped by ITS because that’s where her main income came from. She’s also trying to be the voice for plus size women too. I can’t imagine any ladies wanting her to be their spokesperson when they realise what she’s really like
What’s with the voice in those try on hauls??
It’s the first time I’ve watched anything of hers since she “came back” and she’s had a voice overhaul 😂

• Haha

Sambuj

Chatty Member
Has she mentioned Tattle since she’s been back though 😂 Still don’t think she’s got the front to do that and send more people here to see exactly what an unpleasant person she is.
No mention when I was watching and I think I caught most of it! 😂😂

• Haha
I'm not a big follower of Primark, does anyone know if they bring out collections with influencer nobodies like @Ashleighhuish? If so I look forward to seeing that go to shit after her In The Syle car crash collections 😂
I see Ash has tagged @abilouisewood in her post who is apparently a talent manager for Primark, it says a lot about her job role if Ash is the "Talent" 🙄
This is so awkward👀😆