Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badbugger

Chatty Member
Comparison between whos?

I don't think left or right are the same arms
I took one of the very few screenshots I could find of ‘Leah Barbering’ arm - she wears a long sleeve top in 99% of her pics on Insta.

Apologies - after I posted it I did wonder if it would be clear or not!

Reactions: 3

Lifegossip2021

How many times is she going to talk the big talk and not follow through with it.
Travelling. Meet ups. Business ideas.

Snapshotstye

Chatty Member
Has anyone put it In the comment on their instagram yet. Maybe tagging Alison, dermot, the and the 2 other presenters there, Giles in particular!
Dermott was quite silent in that bit. Half of me hoped he new and was keeping silently seething. But he probably just doesn't have a clue.
There's been comments on this mornings tiktoks

Lozza01

Did you know you she can’t be tagged in her Instagram anymore it says Ashleigh doesn’t allow tags to her hmmmm wonder why ? I’ve started waiting to see if she will address it and what her next f up will be only reason but yh I commented on her TM reel and it went to tag her (don’t know why cause I didn’t want to) and it came up she’s removed the ability to be tagged in posts !

Attachments

Sambuj

Chatty Member
I think she’s all over the place and actually don’t think she’s a nice person at all. Don’t know why.
---

She should be keeping a better eye on what her daughter is posting on Instagram. Not sure of her age (14?) but it’s far too provocative. If A says she feels unsafe on social media, she really should be policing her daughter’s account even more carefully.
Oh dear that’s not good. I have never looked at her daughters page. She’s an Awful parent encouraging this.

Buzz_off

they are on James' story with him holding the camera
Ah but still she's not paying attention to the road. I could totally see them two faffing about and hitting something and just driving off thinking they are untouchable

Reactions: 2

cazellie

VIP Member
Her bucket list 🤣 going to a nudist beach,, but not getting nude... So what? Nothing different than her going to any beach then, if anything she probably made everyone else more uncomfortable being dressed and just sitting judging them.
“Morning F***ers” 😡 why does she write stuff like this? It’s not funny

PattiQueenB

It’s clear that she has no intention of home schooling those children. This is all about convenience and freeloading holidays for them too. All of this just makes her “do what I like” life much easier to navigate. Also, genuine question, presumably the kids won’t have to sit actual exams (because clearly they’re not following any kind of curriculum) so how exactly are future employers going to be able to look at their cvs and decide whether they’re employable or not???
She said she had found a couple of tutors, I don't know if they have started yet or my guess is probably after the summer?
You don't have to sit exams if home educated but the few families I know who did it sat exams, because I remember it being a bit of a logistical nightmare for them to book places. You also have to pay for them.