Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buzz_off

She is completely clueless. Acts like she's queen of the lesbians, giving lectures on how people dress gay or not, tries categorise people but called out.

She goes for whoever slides in her DMs without actually caring who they are. First Jail in Manchester and now this Northern Irish lass.

What happened to keeping relationships offline 😂

And comparing men going on occasional stag nights etc to make her feel better for never being home is a joke. Ash you're not a good parent for it, to be a parent you need to actually spend time with your kids

Attachments

Reactions: 5

Badbugger

Chatty Member
I always felt sad that his bedroom was a partitioned off corner of the living room, while Ash has a massive bedroom to herself upstairs. I hope he's doing well now.

She's an awful parent to both of them tbh, and what makes it worse is she's the only parent in their lives.
I think she called to him in the background with a maths question during her ‘Costco haul’ to prove he’s still there.

Reactions: 5

Buzz_off

Hi my name is Ashleigh Huish, I don't believe in declaring ads. In fact I will claim something isn't an ad, when technically it is an ad because they were stupid enough to work with me before.

Oh and look bags of Primark stuff after years of moaning and berating the company.

#ashleighhuish #cantfollowthebasics

Attachments

Reactions: 4

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Here we go with pimping out the kids…just went on her daughters profile and maybe im old but my mum would’ve hit the roof at the bikini shot she has posted to her stories, this certainly would have been reported if she were still in school 🤢

I guess it doesn’t matter but i assume they do see their dad? As her mum only retired recently to be her slave so who was she shipping them off to before? Obvs we dont know the ins and outs but id imagine she is a nightmare ex wife!
She's clearly trying to pivot to the home schooling angle as her previous influencer work is drying up.

Buzz_off

The real reason they're homeschooled is because she got a load of grief for her kids poor attendance and the (completely justified) concern from the school about her dating a convicted sex offender made Ash kick off and pull them out of school.
Now she's looking for any reasons to explain her decision to her followers without having to say the real reasons.
Honestly if her kids were so miserable at school with terrible mental health and getting sexually harassed, it's actually disgusting that she left them in that school for so long, the boy touching A was ages before she got pulled out of school.
Why did Ash not think about changing their school before her sex offender girlfriend came on the scene? She's a terrible mother but so desperate for everyone to think she's great

Ash publicly slated the school online and the teachers.

People who know her IRL have said Ash wasn't popular with other parents etc and other parents didn't like her content. So I wonder if other parents made their concerns crystal clear, although they took Ava's friend on holiday while TrAsh was in her offline period.

Also people asked if it was Primark her collab and she said no, but didn't rule out that fashion szn or whatever it's called. More polyester fast fashion shite.

Buzz_off

saying she’s going to teach Oscar about Bobby Sands a few days after generalising all Irish people as “they” is hysterical.
She clearly has no clue about the history and if her gf didn't pick her up on it then it says a lot about the quality of company she is still keeping.

She probably saw a mural of Bobby Sands and thinks it's about some celeb rather than the painful horrors the relatively recent history holds in Ireland and Northern Ireland.

PattiQueenB

It’s clear that she has no intention of home schooling those children. This is all about convenience and freeloading holidays for them too. All of this just makes her “do what I like” life much easier to navigate. Also, genuine question, presumably the kids won’t have to sit actual exams (because clearly they’re not following any kind of curriculum) so how exactly are future employers going to be able to look at their cvs and decide whether they’re employable or not???
She said she had found a couple of tutors, I don't know if they have started yet or my guess is probably after the summer?
You don't have to sit exams if home educated but the few families I know who did it sat exams, because I remember it being a bit of a logistical nightmare for them to book places. You also have to pay for them.

Picklelily

VIP Member
To be honest no ,home school kids don't need to be entered into gcses and the reality is through my work I know of loads of kids who are not doing anything post 16 and there is no comebacks on the parents.
It's a shame for Ava especially as she has nearly completed her school education to be pulled out now.
I think it's a combination of Ash being fined or threatened with a fine and also I reckon she doesn't like her kids getting in any kind of trouble and will blame the school for any wrong doing. We have seen that before with both her kids.
There is no longevity or stability in being an influencer, who would want that for their kids instead of some qualifications and the chance to have a career.
Yup, I know several children who left education at 16 and not a single parent had the education authority on their backs. My best friends daughter didn’t even sit her GCSEs and went straight into work at 16 and she’s not heard a peep. I also have a friend that homeschools and it’s very very rare that she hears from the council or anyone educational

• Wow

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Who's she gone there with then. Cos it isn't James like usual, they are staying rather quiet. She'll read here and tell us anyways

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
The irony that she's apparently slagged off jessontheplussize and said she stinks...pot and kettle I reckon! Ash looks like the gobby woman you see mouthing off in your local supermarket who reeks of fish and BO, and is squeezed into leisure wear 2 sizes too small 🤢🤢

Jess certainly has her own issues (just read her thread!) but she seems to have lots of friends, close family, and a lovely home. Whereas Ash has a couple of fake mates, family who put up with her because they can't afford not to, and a shithole of a house that she'll clearly never buy off the council because she can't afford to, since her relationship with a convicted sex offender.
OMG! TrAsh has slagged off JessOnThePlusSize and said she stinks??? When did this happen??? 😳

Buzz_off

She was doing her usual flashing her pants and I think this was chub rub or something, but why she made sure she was in view for everyone is beyond me

• Sick