Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
10 comments, with how many followers 😂 that engagement is still shit. No one interested in that podcast 😂 she's been quiet today, has she been on the beg or is she going to say she's had another drama?
Isn’t she going on holiday with James for his birthday… it’s tomorrow according to his insta sooooo guessing she doesn’t wanna hear the comments about how she’s left her children AGAIN 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The only thing we all know for certain is, like with everything that comes out of her mouth, her story on why her contract with ITS ended is bullshit. She hadn’t had a collection since June 2023. Why in January did she say she had a new collection coming within weeks and then it never materialised? 100% I believe she’d already been dropped before the Gail stuff became public knowledge. What I think is because of that, her existence was wiped from the ITS website/app immediately. Plenty of collabs have left ITS but never have I seen them disappear like she did.
I still think the fact she never slates them, she was possibly given the impression they could use her again in the future. However I think she has now been replaced. Their newest edit/collab is Lux Island, who barring not being as crude as Ash, is very similar to her in other ways.

• Heart

MiffyBay

It doesn’t matter how many times she tells us she’s the happiest and prettiest she’s ever been it doesn’t make it true.
If she was that happy with her life she wouldn’t want to keep escaping reality by jetting off on holiday after holiday - she’s also said that as soon as she’s home she’s off again to Ireland for work - reckon that’s with BPerfect cosmetics they’ll collab with anyone !!!
Please don’t send her here, we don’t want her!

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I think Ava’s seen loads of influencers getting gifted those Tru Fru things so is happy to be seen on her mum’s stories when it comes to a bit of begging 🙄
Jessontheplussize got them gifted the other day, so Ash will have some on the way cos they’re at the same management agency 🙄

cazellie

VIP Member
I think the reason she never slates ITS is because she knows they have the money to take her to the cleaners!

I don’t understand parading the kids and doing lives with them then today saying if she covers their faces it’s because they’ve asked her to? This to me just points out that they are 100% not mature/old enough to be involved in all this nor decide they no longer want to go to school etc.

The daughter has already been out with that james bloke tagging him as her “bff” 🙄
I wonder if that’s why Greedy kept quiet about ITS too. I’m sure both she and Ash would jump at being asked again though to do another range with them so live in hope! Both are vile

• Sick

cazellie

VIP Member
So she's been on a podcast of a man with 200 followers 🤣 she's shown a gifted night away, no idea when it was filmed 🤣 and she's had a discount code 🤣 and she clearly hasn't got a clue what she's about anymore 🤣

Shes desperately fronting out the fact she's almost been cancelled. Her page is the very definition of DESPERATE. It's HILARIOUS watching her pretend everything's fine 🤣 her career online is in free fall imo.

TrAsh deserves everything that's happened to her and more!!!
Most of the time people post after the event so I don’t believe it was at the weekend when she begged a night away. Would a hotel do this on a busy bank holiday? Lots who get caught out say they didn’t reveal where they were or what day and make out it’s cos they don’t want a stampede from their ‘fans’. I don’t hate anybody but I dislike greedy, lying, lazy, spiteful people like Ash/Chazza Dawson/Miss Greedy who think they are above working a day in their life. It’s about time people realised how awful they are

Buzz_off

In Manchester again, another school night out minus the kids...

She sees James more than her own kids, how are the social not realising how neglectful she is. The kids are lucky if she cooks them 1 meal a week. She will have no idea if they are even in school, what they are doing or how they are. No wonder Oscar ended up being involved with bullying others and bad mental health.

Is Jean likely to be basically living there while all this is happening?

And as for Dexter, poor dog is probably still staring at the wall waiting for some stimulation from his apparent owner and lack of toys. Dex could be chewing his skin not because of allergies, but from being neglected as well.

Attachments