Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buzz_off

She’s deffo got shut of the unit hasn’t she!
Would love it if the landlord kicked her out of the unit, after the damage she done to Chelsea's side. But I think Chelsea said before ash paid for a year upfront so it's prob come to an end. All the crap she had in there. The bed, the clothes, sex toys 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5

PattiQueenB

Wow, her ITS lines never looked like this, whether that was down to a bloody good photographer and stylists or the actual clothes, who knows, but these 😫 I'm quite big, not Ash's size but big enough and I'm sorry but these are just horrible!

Laylagone123x

Chatty Member
Yep a full on re launch for Ash. Hair, nail, face, lips, quiet voice intro to her stories. They will have even planned out a few themes to upload over the coming days, maybe a few stories and/or posts.

She's had the best time and can't wait to show us what she's been up to but also been through hell and back...which one is it Ash?
I’d like her to thank us for giving her the chance to have such a great time! She’s still a lump of lard though… filler or not

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She'll be keeping maybe 2 things, could you be arsed? I will say that bluey greeny bodycon dress actually looked lovely on her, she's still a minger tho

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Most of the time people post after the event so I don’t believe it was at the weekend when she begged a night away. Would a hotel do this on a busy bank holiday? Lots who get caught out say they didn’t reveal where they were or what day and make out it’s cos they don’t want a stampede from their ‘fans’. I don’t hate anybody but I dislike greedy, lying, lazy, spiteful people like Ash/Chazza Dawson/Miss Greedy who think they are above working a day in their life. It’s about time people realised how awful they are
I know what you mean, I did wonder if the night away was from ages ago when she was offline for months. I wondered if she's posting it now to look like she's still getting work after dating a sex offender when in fact it was filmed months ago. She's a pathological liar so anything is possible with TrAsh.

cazellie

VIP Member
Save everyone a click, this is her stories this morning.

Poor Ashleigh Huish, so hard being so narcissistic

She will soon slip again and everything will be scrutinised and saved by tattle

How about saying if you reported Gayle for not declaring she's a SO... Oh wait you knew and were smug about sh@g*ing her too

She's still trying to flog Oscars books on vinted. No one wants to take stuff from her kids, Ash does that enough herself
Not a good ad for the nail girl. Her hands look awful

Buzz_off

That’s what I thought too! Probably getting it from all angles and rightly so… the school, SS, family, management not to mention here and tik tok etc… it won’t last though, never does with these insta wankers… can’t pretend to be something you’re not for too long!

I hope so for the kids sake!

• Heart

NoDramaHere

Chatty Member
What was it or what company? Surely that has to be someone trolling? 😭😂 as if she didn’t even acknowledge it lmao…. She’s never gonna shake her 😂
I can’t remember the company. She was opening things that were gifted and as she read the card, it said for her and G to enjoy. She just carried on like it never happened.

• Wow
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
In the styles international women’s day post on Facebook and the comments had me dying 😂
Also the amount of people saying where’s ash? No ash? on the same post they did on insta is so funny… who wants to educate them? 😂😂
I wonder if that’s why they’ve turned the comments off on their insta post for IWD 😂

Here4thegiggle7

Once Oscar appears or she ends up having an off screen conversation with him. I’m out.
Exactly! I use social media to escape my kids driving me nuts 😂😂 not watch other people's spoilt brats.
Looks like there's going to be loads more content with them coming, is she home schooling them to travel?
With her as their teacher all they are going to learn is how to be a vile, spoilt, dirty, depressed, attention seeking manipulative sell-out like their mother

cazellie

VIP Member
On the beg again eh Ash. Also white writing on a pale background trying to hide you're making money of your followers again 😂

How long until a gofundme page for her 🤣
I hate people advertising this sort of thing. The sheep will fall over themselves but they could have a reaction to it! All for money eh Ash?