Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buzz_off

She’ll probably come back and say she’s gone back to the charity shop 😅

Too late for that now Ash, we’ve all seen the real you!
Remember she said she was going to do the charity shop 1 day a week and she didn't go once. Just wanted to play the hero. Too busy with Jail in 'Manny' with James 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
She was very pretty a few years ago. Now she's just downright repulsive.
So much anger in her words!!!! ME ME ME. 😏

ashleigh.huish_1714240809288.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
She's trying to be some great story teller going on trying to use over exaggerated phrases to tell the story. A run up to the podcast so she would have a reason to do a podcast, and in her words 'its giving' desperation

Buzz_off

Saying a 20 fits her... Yes Ash because that is more your size rather than saying your a 16/18

• Sick
  • Wow

roo689

VIP Member
It doesn’t matter how many times she tells us she’s the happiest and prettiest she’s ever been it doesn’t make it true.
If she was that happy with her life she wouldn’t want to keep escaping reality by jetting off on holiday after holiday - she’s also said that as soon as she’s home she’s off again to Ireland for work - reckon that’s with BPerfect cosmetics they’ll collab with anyone !!!
Definitely as it’s Belfast and Dublin

Maybe she's put that story up so we can all tell her who that is ... she's clearly forgotten
It's been so fcuking long since she's seen them
And where's the dog????? Probably left him at home with a tin opener and a roll of poo bags he might as well look after himself no one else does
Oi RSPCA get that dog removed !!!!

• Heart

Millieminion

Chatty Member
She does know that all those symptoms she has could be from the huge stress of hiding the fact she was dating a sex offender, stress is a huge factor in hair loss especially. just saying Ash, you may not be peri menopausal after all.

cazellie

VIP Member
The dresses look cheap and nasty and do nothing for her figure. Someone working at the company surely is a Tattler 😜

• Haha

Choochoo

So she’s on holiday without her children again? I can’t imagine experiencing new countries without my family with me?

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Funny how she’s saying Jessontheplussize ITS range is the best swimwear ever when she always used to say Jac Jossa’s was. I have never seen her in anything of Jess’s 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe something to do with her and Jess having the same management 😂 Also she keeps saying she’s not working with ITS ‘at the moment’, implying she might again in the future? I wonder if they’ve left a carrot dangling there to ensure she doesn’t now slag them off? She also said no swimwear from her for ‘this year’, again implying maybe they’ll be some next year? I think ITS may get a shock the backlash they could receive if they ever use her again.
Tbf it’s probably the only thing that fits her lard arse now

• Haha