Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am honestly shocked that she's not even 30 yet. I can't wrap my head around it. I've got a good few years on her and I look like a blinking supermodel compared to that. She needs a stylist, pronto.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she’s not 30 yet! I’m almost 36 and thought she was older than me and I’m no looker… and I’ve seen her in real life! 😳

I am honestly shocked that she's not even 30 yet. I can't wrap my head around it. I've got a good few years on her and I look like a blinking supermodel compared to that. She needs a stylist, pronto.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she’s not 30 yet! I’m almost 36 and thought she was older than me and I’m no looker… and I’ve seen her in real life! 😳
It’s all the Botox and filler and rubbish she’s had pumped into her face, the ridiculous comedy fake teeth and the awful hair.

Reactions: 10
It’s all the Botox and filler and rubbish she’s had pumped into her face, the ridiculous comedy fake teeth and the awful hair.
The teeth in general I can deal with, it's that one little snaggle tooth that gives me the absolute ick.

Reactions: 2
The podcast needs to be just Ash n Lauren. No 1Elidh is boring AF no2 she literally has no chemistry with the other two. Infact it's obvious Lauren can't stand her

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The podcast needs to be just Ash n Lauren. No 1Elidh is boring AF no2 she literally has no chemistry with the other two. Infact it's obvious Lauren can't stand her
I 100% agree about Lauren clearly disliking Eilidh.. she's actually quite nasty to her on the podcast in a veiled, disguised as banter kind of way

I agree Eilidh is a lot tamer however I can't help but like her and I'm not a fan of Lauren so I would vote for her to go 🤣

Reactions: 9
I 100% agree about Lauren clearly disliking Eilidh.. she's actually quite nasty to her on the podcast in a veiled, disguised as banter kind of way

I agree Eilidh is a lot tamer however I can't help but like her and I'm not a fan of Lauren so I would vote for her to go 🤣
I agree! I'd prefer just Ash and Eilidh

Reactions: 3

Either way the dynamics between the 3 is not great.

Reactions: 2
I’m disgusted she’s posted that, have they not seen or heard of what happens to these kind of images!?

What kind of mother would willingly put these images on the internet for the pervs.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.