Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That last post 🤣🤣. Giving me, “I’ve had wan too many cocktails in TGIs and huv tae huv a wee sit doon on the steps before my bus hame” vibes. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her latest post 🙈 Wtaf... Its giving me "staring into the distance to disguise the fact I have shat myself" vibes.. Why does so look so uncomfortable in everything she wears?! It looks like she been sewn into it. And her make up etc ages her so much. Shes like a 50 year old thats had too much work done. Not a young woman in her late 20s/early 30s. Shes a lovely looking girl but its like she literally picks everything that doesn't do anything for her 🤯

Reactions: 11
Her latest post 🙈 Wtaf... Its giving me "staring into the distance to disguise the fact I have shat myself" vibes.. Why does so look so uncomfortable in everything she wears?! It looks like she been sewn into it. And her make up etc ages her so much. Shes like a 50 year old thats had too much work done. Not a young woman in her late 20s/early 30s. Shes a lovely looking girl but its like she literally picks everything that doesn't do anything for her 🤯
It looks like her top is waaaay too small and tight in her, so she's having to hold it together so she doesn't flash her melons 🙈

Reactions: 7
All I can decide is that the first pic is clearly an outtake that she thinks she looks good in?? She’s so pretty naturally, these terrible outfits jusy don’t work on her - she’s not Emily shak and nor should she be trying to be 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈

It looks like her top is waaaay too small and tight in her, so she's having to hold it together so she doesn't flash her melons 🙈
That’s exactly what’s going on. The shirt is obviously gaping open so she’s holding it together!!!! I’ve never known anyone to consistently get her outfit choices so spectacularly wrong every time - she looks awful in every single outfit she wears! What’s that shiny nylon jacket doing on her?! Sorry but at an easy size 18/20 a cheap, cropped , tacky puffa jacket really isn’t doing her any favours!!! She looks like a quarter back!!!

Reactions: 8
Aye I don’t know how she manages to have such bad taste in clothes. As a previous poster said she always looks uncomfortable and likes she’s tried too hard….and don’t get me started on that stupid handbag that she parades around with every outfit even though it doesn’t match 🤯
She’s attractive and has lovely hair and usually her makeup looks nice and she’s photogenic so I dunno how she manages to her it so wrong 🤣

Reactions: 6
Imagine walking into your work and seeing a fully grown woman sitting there looking off into the distance while her husband takes pictures of her primark outfit to post on the gram 🥴

(no hate on primark here, but the amount of fast fashion she buys is insane)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow that pose and face 😂 someone thinking they are auditioning for America’s next top model.

Her clothes are just always so bad! Ash, you’ve got such bad taste! Those clothes look cheap and do absolutely nothing for your body. As they say, dress for the body you have, not the body you want.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now whenever my kids have had tonsilitis, never once would they have wanted to or been able to eat toasted bagels with avocado and crisps 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right I'm going to go against the curve here and say I think she looks great in that outfit 🤣🤣 (except for the too small white shirt). I did think she looked slimmer in the banana/lunch bag packing reel from the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just can't with those ridiculous chunky trainers
With the chunky trainers and various shades of beige trouser I get ‘cocoon’ vibes. Although doubt Ash is old enough to remember that film. But it’s all very nursing home chic 🤣

• Haha
So her kids are off school poorly but she's using Ella for an advert for Readly on her stories, I can't tell if she's thick or just doesn't care what it looks like :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.