Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's Fraser's family that have Burmese heritage. Also howling at how much the sil gushes over Chris and their "story" etc and he didn't even buy her a valentine's card 🤣 cringe

Reactions: 5
what an obscene amount of products to put on a 6 year old!

I get these dance comps can be strict but come on, for a child that young!

Extra dark tan aswell

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The extra dark tan… like why! Why does she need to be that tanned.
There’s something wrong in her head and I am worried for E’s self esteem as she grows up 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I've not followed her for long and thought she was in her 40's but she's only 29!!! or so she claims.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No, no, no

Why does she need to share these images of her daughter dressed like that to 10s of thousands of people she doesn’t know, if you must, save it for your private facebook!

Reactions: 9
She probably thinks because its for a dance show people see her like that anyways.

i can’t believe her husband is who is a police officer doesn’t see anything wrong with this!? surely he must know how disgusting some people can be

Reactions: 11
Seen our fave mama this morning and I’ve got to say she’s either lost weight or is bad with angles cos she’s no bigger than maybe a 12/14 IRL.
She did have a baggy shacket on but her legs are tiny looking. She also doesn’t have as round a face as I’d expect given how puffed she looks in pics.

But got to say if she’s been hammering the gym and healthy eating then it’s paying off she looks good.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seen our fave mama this morning and I’ve got to say she’s either lost weight or is bad with angles cos she’s no bigger than maybe a 12/14 IRL.
She did have a baggy shacket on but her legs are tiny looking. She also doesn’t have as round a face as I’d expect given how puffed she looks in pics.

But got to say if she’s been hammering the gym and healthy eating then it’s paying off she looks good.

This sound like bullshit to me…..? The woman is huge.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Ermm say what? There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, but she's bigger than a 12 or even a 14.

Reactions: 6
I seen her in the forge when I was with a colleague grabbing a quick bite to eat killing time between jobs and we were both unsure if it was her as she’s not as heavy as in comparison to pics but as we approached her and seen the heavy makeup we knew it was her.
Unless she has a doppelgänger in parkhead lol 😆

Reactions: 2
In 2022, are we still objectifying and sexualising wee girls. What the duck. Ella looks cheap tacky n vulger. Why do these wee kids need to made your like this to do a dance comp? It's something about that working class wannabe middle class , type of maw who aspires for her child to dressed and made up like a friggin street worker. I don't get it

• Sick
Reactions: 13
In 2022, are we still objectifying and sexualising wee girls. What the duck. Ella looks cheap tacky n vulger. Why do these wee kids need to made your like this to do a dance comp? It's something about that working class wannabe middle class , type of maw who aspires for her child to dressed and made up like a friggin street worker. I don't get it
When did it start? I had dance classes throughout my childhood, and the most we ever had to do was putting our hair up in a slick bun for the exams, it's really unsettling to see these little girls ultra sexualised.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It’s so disturbing. Ash, read the room. This is a disgusting way to be parading your young daughter.

And fra - you’re also a disgrace!!!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.