Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gillet is her saying ‘look tattlers I CAN fit into a size 16 😂😂 I will make this fit!!!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That gilet can't even close over never mind zip! Clear sign its to small when the sides don't meet ash

Reactions: 9
How are these girls going to go another year or two sustaining there "influencers " careers. Ash 's Dubai vlog has got crap viewing figures. There insta 's are so dull. TikTok are cringe. The podcast just seems to be them talking about stuff they've seen on TikTok

How are these girls going to go another year or two sustaining there "influencers " careers. Ash 's Dubai vlog has got crap viewing figures. There insta 's are so dull. TikTok are cringe. The podcast just seems to be them talking about stuff they've seen on TikTok
There is so many Scottish inst accounts Ash is OK but eilidh and the SIL need to give it up! A mother's tale is another thats just cringing!!!

Reactions: 5
Why on earth does she insist on wearing baseball caps all the time? Just wash yer hair ffs

All this school mum run chat, i can safely say i do not see any parents dressed like that when i drop my kids off. Most of the time i’m lucky if i have brushed my hair in the mornings 😆

Reactions: 12
Omg j thought it was just me... I literally have time to going clothes on then get organised when home.. no one looks like this on the school run 😅😅😅

I feel like she's fishing for a in the style colab. Can you imagine the collection she would launch, she could call it 50 shades of Jobbie, since that's her fav colour palette 🤣 she thinks she's feckin Janet Jackson wae that cap

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wtf is with the kids clothing haul?! Charlie not even 5 yet and she buys him age 7.....granted Zara is a bit small fitting but that's taking the mic.
Are they not allowed anything coloured?!
"I'll show you how I style it" - they're kids!!!
Also Ella's sweatshirt with a pleated skirt? Wtaf?!!!

Reactions: 11
She looks a state in those latest pictures, spice girl style clunky trainers, different coloured bare looking legs, straggly hair and what looks like my sons sports socks, have a word with yourself Ash

Wtf is with the kids clothing haul?! Charlie not even 5 yet and she buys him age 7.....granted Zara is a bit small fitting but that's taking the mic.
I cringed at the clothing haul... they are 5 and 7ish why do they need to be styled?! And the collars to add to Ella's dresses to make them fancier... WTF?!

Reactions: 7
What the hell is going on with her left leg, it is all blurring at the edge and is a completely different colour 🥴
What the duck is she wearing? Seriously????

The nude colour leggings look like long johns, or ski thermals. Underwear. Something that should never be seen. Aside from that, she really doesn’t have the figure to wear skin tight leggings. Her legs are massive and - sorry - but fat. It looks awful. The 1980s looking socks are ridiculous as are her manky dirty white trainers.

why can’t she understand that she cannot pull this kind of get up off? SHE LOOKS LIKE AN IDIOT.

He’s only 5 but he’s built like his mother so probably needs a bigger size right enough

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.