Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest pod, Elidh thinks change should be banned. Who needs pennies she says. Wtf !!!! The people out there choosing between heating and eating. They then go on to have a rant about cancel culture and how we can't grow as a society unless we are allowed to make mistakes with out being held accountable. 50% off the same episode is them taking the piss out of people and things they hate peoples doing . Does the producer not get there content before hand . Every thing they say they then go on to contradict in the next sentence

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What a shock - the age 7 jeans are rolled up at the bottom and still look massive on Charlie 🙄😆

Reactions: 4
Said it before will say it again, I cannot believe the way she used to dress the kids to the way she dresses them now it's like a jumble sale on Ella, absolutely nothing goes, she can't carry that off one bit. And as for the cheer pic 🤮 vulgar. God help they kids they've no chance. Saying on podcast "their generations mistakes weren't recorded etc" but they're "so scared" for the kids growing up and living in a world that all their mistakes are written down or documented, they've documented from bloody birth, potty training and everything online for anyone to see. Can guarantee that will be a talking point when they kids are older. Idiots

And while I'm here I can't believe how long that bloody livingroom wallpaper has lasted either

Reactions: 16
Just watched the Primark haul and I’m so done with Ash. See if you have to buy everything in a 18/L/XL then that’s your size - your not sizing up if it’s every single item!! It’s so triggering and I wish she would just own it. The one thing she bought in a 12 looked like she was wearing Ella’s clothes

everyone in the comments saying please do a jeans series to find the perfect jeans - will she! Will she duck. She will just keep squeezing herself into clothes that don’t fit claiming she is ‘sizing up’ and that she thinks they give her ‘Zara vibes’ 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched the Primark haul and I’m so done with Ash. See if you have to buy everything in a 18/L/XL then that’s your size - your not sizing up if it’s every single item!! It’s so triggering and I wish she would just own it. The one thing she bought in a 12 looked like she was wearing Ella’s clothes

everyone in the comments saying please do a jeans series to find the perfect jeans - will she! Will she duck. She will just keep squeezing herself into clothes that don’t fit claiming she is ‘sizing up’ and that she thinks they give her ‘Zara vibes’ 🙈
She does need to own it- she’s been doing this “sizing up” for ages and it’s obvious when she puts these “huge” sizes on that they actually fit her 🤣 if she feels so uncomfortable about her size then she should do the hauls and just not mention the sizes. Anything she buys smaller looks far too small like that suit jacket she sometimes wear that looks ready to burst and hardly covers her chest. She’s trying to appeal to mums, many of whom will be size 16 plus so she’d do better just to be matter of fact about her size.

Reactions: 13

EXACTLY! Why not just go to Zara. There is much price difference between primark and Zara on some items.

Reactions: 5
EXACTLY! Why not just go to Zara. There is much price difference between primark and Zara on some items.
She wouldn’t fit into the clothes in Zara. Their sizing is TINY. Big Ash would be lucky to get a single item in Zara to go on her

Reactions: 8
Again, the sister in law's reels. She eye fucks herself in them all and thinks she's am absolute ticket lol always looks bogging aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So now we are filming our sleeping children and uploading it for all to see
Honestly as soon as I seen it, it just made me feel ill knowing how far that video will have circulated on the internet, passed about by creeps 🤮. Of course sleeping children are adorable but by Christ keep they moments private!

Also does the sister in law have a thread on here? She has over 10k followers now, although she is quite dull I suppose

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I thought he was only the boys dad. The wee fella looks like him.
I thought that gorgeous wee girl was mixed heritage. She is a stunning wee lassie.
wondered if her father had any input about safeguarding issues like filming her while she is sleeping?

I thought that gorgeous wee girl was mixed heritage. She is a stunning wee lassie.
wondered if her father had any input about safeguarding issues like filming her while she is sleeping?
I think her grandfather is Burmese, or something

No safeguarding doesn't seem to cross their minds and he is in the police!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I think she's a knob head, but the SIL's daughter Nora is absolutely adorable 😍
Both the SILs daughters are beautiful kids, the wee blonde one always reminds of the wee models on the Next clothing website.

I didn’t know Ash had Burmese heritage, it explains why E has some southeast Asian similarities at times.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.