Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very unsettling seeing a young girl done up in this way and makes me feel really uncomfortable. I don’t understand the need for all the make up surely just hair up in a bun at dance competitions should be enough. Disgusting to think of creeps leering over a young girl being done up like this makes me feel sick

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Posting videos of wee lassies dancing at a competition 🤦‍♀️ I’d be fuming if it was my kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Weird how eilidh never posted about Lauren's wee girls birthday today on her insta 🤔 thought they were all besties 🤷🏼

Reactions: 1
Wow! That latest vlog should be kept as a personal home video shared between friends and family. To put that out in the public domain is so strange. I wonder if she got approval of the other children's parents? Wasn't there a Netflix show cancelled with wee girls dancing like this

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Wow! That latest vlog should be kept as a personal home video shared between friends and family. To put that out in the public domain is so strange. I wonder if she got approval of the other children's parents? Wasn't there a Netflix show cancelled with wee girls dancing like this
As if. She doesn’t give a tit about the privacy or safety of her own kids so she definitely won’t give a damn about that of any other child.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Comments are turned off i see, so she knows that she will get flack for that!
So inappropriate, if i was one of those childrens parents i would be livid!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
why does she NEED all the ultra dark tan , make up and false eyelashes? its not a body building show she's doing its a kids cheer and dance display ffs ,

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg the sil’s latest grid post 😂😂😂 she looks like the marshmallow man from ghostbusters why is she standing like that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg the sil’s latest grid post 😂😂😂 she looks like the marshmallow man from ghostbusters why is she standing like that 😂😂😂😂
I wonder why she isn’t shouting from the rooftops that she is now engaged 👀

Removed all the videos since it happened that were a dig to her partner

Reactions: 5
The sil has been engaged for years....its a wedding she keeps harping on about but he seems reluctant to get that locked down 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.