Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bleeping sister in law 😂😂. aye Lauren, that’s what I’ll do for the Easter holidays, take my wains round all the shops and restaurants we can’t afford to eat in or buy from that the influencers get ✨FOR FREE✨ ☺☺☺
Tone deaf clown of a lassie
I think she looks like she's had work done to her face in the washing machine reel from earlier. She doesn't half fancy herself as an actress does she... or in general lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she looks like she's had work done to her face in the washing machine reel from earlier. She doesn't half fancy herself as an actress does she... or in general lol
It’s the constant stupid questions and polls she posts in her stories, clearly for engagement stats 😂. Tomorrows will be ‘who else’s brushes their teeth? I just love it!’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed the way the SIL talks.. I've wanted to comment this for ages but can't think how to describe it in writing. First of all there's the fake posh accent, and she gasps/sighs at the beginning of words all the time as if it's a huge effort or trying to add dramatic effect. I can't describe it but arghhhh she goes right through me!

• Sick
I’m sorry but who is taking their children lambing dressed like that 😑
That is a working farm, where are their waterproofs 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
The way she's got Ella posing and filtered in the clothing shots on her stories is so wrong, makes me sick to think Fraser is in the police and seems to have zero regard for his own child's internet exposure, we all know where photos like that can and do end up, it's awful to see

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The way she's got Ella posing and filtered in the clothing shots on her stories is so wrong, makes me sick to think Fraser is in the police and seems to have zero regard for his own child's internet exposure, we all know where photos like that can and do end up, it's awful to see
He may be in the police but I think it’s glaringly obvious what kind of “man” he is.

Ash is so desperate to get her kids into modelling isn’t she? 🤢
Yup. She’s been at it with Ella since the day that kid was born. I’m surprised she hasn’t got her signed up with kiddie modelling agency’s or tv casting agents by now to be honest

Why is she making the wee one wear those outfits that look like they have come from her wardrobe though - She’s not even 7 yet, let her be a kid

look how sneaky she's being about declaring it as an advert, why can they just not do it as it should be? I think it looks worse trying to be sneaky about it than it would properly declaring it

mamareid.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.