Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reel is so embarrassing!!! The fact that she probably thinks she looks tit hot as well makes it more cringe 🥴

Leave the reels and tik toks for the teenagers Ash 😩 Parents must have such a laugh at her at the school gates

Reactions: 8
Anytime i feel down and i need a bit of cheering up with a good laugh i always go back and view her crematorium curtains 🤣

Puts me in a great mood!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I put myself through the pain of their podcast this morning where they talk about Rebekah Vardy.
I cannot believe the hypocrisy 😒 the way they go on about her made me laugh after the full pod they dedicated to "trolls".
What's the different between commenting on someone on your pod and doing it on this site?
She's a celebrity so it doesn't matter?
I didn't realise that's how "trolling" worked, that you're less of a human with feelings because you're famous? 🤔

They're a pure embarrassment, they must make some amount of money from their podcast because it is a different level of cringe 😬 😳 they need to get over themselves!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Aye I’m sure my front room would be clean and tidy no matter what if I sat at home all day everyday doing nothing but filming stupid reels. Come on to duck ash, brag brag brag.

Reactions: 9
I know this isn’t a rave thread but I actually like Ash - have spoken to her a couple of times on Instagram and she’s actually came across dead nice in her replies. I do however need to question why she has random curtains in her sitting room. Have never noticed those before. Is that what you guys call the crematorium ones? Because they don’t cover a window?

Reactions: 3
That outfit she has dressed Charlie in is way too big for him, just buy the correct size for him big mama

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know if she was at the LOL Surprise tour at the weekend? She was promoting it when it was announced last year and telling Ella about it so expected her be posting about being there. Or was it the case she never got gifted tickets so didnt go 🙄

Reactions: 5
Modelling a Poundland clothing haul. She's so obsessed with being seen as flashy, I'm surprised at her even wearing them!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Advertising her brothers business and doesn't even follow his business page? Wonder if that's who the sister does social media work for?

Modelling a Poundland clothing haul. She's so obsessed with being seen as flashy, I'm surprised at her even wearing them!
Its ridiculous how she wants to be flashy in some ways but absolutely foams at the mouth over cheap tit and tat from home bargains and pound land. Which one is it? 😭 makes no sense at al. Not one thing in that reel suited her body shape at all. Everything was absolutely hoachin

Advertising her brothers business and doesn't even follow his business page? Wonder if that's who the sister does social media work for?
Looks like she does follow him!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Its ridiculous how she wants to be flashy in some ways but absolutely foams at the mouth over cheap tit and tat from home bargains and pound land. Which one is it? 😭 makes no sense at al. Not one thing in that reel suited her body shape at all. Everything was absolutely hoachin

Looks like she does follow him!
She must have just done so!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What the actual hell is she thinking?? 🤣 I'm not sure what's worse......the suit or the camel toe 🤭

20220330_144544.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m so glad she went with the dress she chose in the end cos both the other looks were awful. The weird trouser/corset combo pictured above was hellish and the blue dress was far too short. I’ve never known anyone with such terrible taste in clothes and a total lack of understanding about what actually suits them 🙈

The big baggy trousers with the trainers and a shirt tucked in is also a no from me. It looks bad enough in photos but it must make her look massive in real life!! (FYI I don’t think there’s anything at all wrong with her body I just think she wears things are so unflattering)

Reactions: 12
I liked her dress although the tie is meant to be around the waist and not under her boobs. I think her boxy shape and lack of waist cause her styling issues. I have said it so many times, she would really benefit from dressing to her shape and learning how to do that. Her account would be great. How to dress to flatter boxy torso, disguise lower tummy , create a waist etc

Reactions: 9
Yeah it’s been mentioned here before about how good it would be if she maybe done a personal shopper/stylist video- collab with someone who could advise her what would suit her and get some different styles and tips etc cos that would actually be interesting to a lot of her followers as well and would maybe stop her picking up some of the horrendous options she goes for just now! As you say she’s boxy in shape so I dunno why she wear those baggy trousers cos to me she just turns herself into a big rectangle! 😂

Reactions: 6
That bleeping sister in law 😂😂. aye Lauren, that’s what I’ll do for the Easter holidays, take my wains round all the shops and restaurants we can’t afford to eat in or buy from that the influencers get ✨FOR FREE✨ ☺☺☺
Tone deaf clown of a lassie

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.