Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is her obsession with those ikea shoe storage units, now in ellas room for easy access storage?
Whats more easy access than a bloody drawer?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They may be slimline but they take up a lot of room for all she's getting in them!!

Reactions: 7
What an absolute waste of space. She would have got far more in a chest of drawers.

Lassie needs her head read if she thinks anyone will think this is a good idea.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what the SIL works as now? She said on the podcast a while ago she had officially registered as self employed but it was not influencing. And said on this weeks podcast she had been working from home all day - any ideas what it is?

Also I'm sorry but cracking open the wine on a random weekdays at 4pm while at home with 3 kids isn't normal IMO

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what the SIL works as now? She said on the podcast a while ago she had officially registered as self employed but it was not influencing. And said on this weeks podcast she had been working from home all day - any ideas what it is?

Also I'm sorry but cracking open the wine on a random weekdays at 4pm while at home with 3 kids isn't normal IMO
What’s her name???

She’s the director of a Media Representation Service, not sure what that entails exactly. I’m guessing social media manager?

how do you stop the ADs i cant read the content it constantly gets blocked with those shite ADs

Last edited:
Lauren's full identity is that she met Chris and fell pregnant instantly and they're still together 12 years later. OK we get it!! How many reels can she make about it.. yawn

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She drives me crazy, those glasses and that hat need binned along with that stupid pink hairband she worse at Christmas. Ridiculous looking, desperately trying to stay relevant and failing miserably.

Reactions: 9
Lauren's full identity is that she met Chris and fell pregnant instantly and they're still together 12 years later. OK we get it!! How many reels can she make about it.. yawn
I know "when u know u know" how can you really ever know if things would have been different had you not fell pregnant after a week 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She drives me crazy, those glasses and that hat need binned along with that stupid pink hairband she worse at Christmas. Ridiculous looking, desperately trying to stay relevant and failing miserably.
She's another one too fond of a filter and serious photo editing, half her grid looks like a different person to the other half! Prime example is her profile pic and just below it her latest post......catfish!!

Reactions: 3
What is she trying to achieve with all those embarrassing reels? Her son is 10 he must get slagged at school

Reactions: 6
Oh dear god there's another one. FFS thank god she's not had too many boyfriends we would have to painfully watch stories of that too. Mortified for her. Nobody cares....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.