Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are those leggings?? I thought it was bare legs am like surely no. I like a shirt dress but it looked like it was just covering her tuppance and no more 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Are those leggings?? I thought it was bare legs am like surely no. I like a shirt dress but it looked like it was just covering her tuppance and no more 🤣
I seen big Ash once down the beach when she was visiting Aberdeen. I can confirm it’s more £1.50 she covers rather than tuppence 😂 in fact her arse cheeks could have spanned two different postcodes. She can airbrush herself all she likes but that girl is sturdy built and is a firm 18-20.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I seen big Ash once down the beach when she was visiting Aberdeen. I can confirm it’s more £1.50 she covers rather than tuppence 😂 in fact her arse cheeks could have spanned two different postcodes. She can airbrush herself all she likes but that girl is sturdy built and is a firm 18-20.
Yep can confirm this. Seen her at irn bru carnival last week. I was actually shocked seeing her in real life because, it's not just a bit of air brushing here n there. What she portrays on line regarding her size is false. Nothing wrong with being curvy. But when your Job is basically a sales woman she's selling a lie

I’ve never seen her in real life but it’s obvious she’s a big girl when you see her on camera. She’s not fooling anyone. She’s clearly a solid size 18/20.

Reactions: 7
Shes missing a trick as there is quite a shift lately in plus size influencing and its making a lot of headway, especially on platforms like tiktok. She'd be better being honest about her size

Reactions: 10
Shes missing a trick as there is quite a shift lately in plus size influencing and its making a lot of headway, especially on platforms like tiktok. She'd be better being honest about her size
Yep I agree. This airbrushed and photoshopped to inch of your life nonsense doesn't wash any more . People want reality, and honesty. Her kids didn't even look the same.

Reactions: 7
I seen her at the Fort many times. I don't think she is big in real life just normal but don't portray your smaller than you are on sm

Also her face in they latest videos.. what does she do to it?! What age is she?

Ok we thought the pictures of the leggings were bad.... The video is so much worse 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what the hell is she thinking? They don't even match anything else? And also how sad those kids have had a camera in their face the whole of Xmas day and opening all their presents 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had to go watch the vlog to see the leggings🙈good grief! That vlog is equivalent of show off Instagram mums , posting up Santa's been, to show off how much there kids got. Read the room Ash! I noticed a lot influencers went low key on what they posted this Christmas. Obviously being painfully aware of covid and peoples financial situations. Why do the lids most personal moments need to posted for all to see? I noticed last night she was still following Elle Derby. Says a lot about this bunch. I accused Elidh of being racist in a Dm to her. For picking and choosing content she posted. I asked her why she wasn't posting about Palestine but posted about BLM? And the Glasgow pollokshields protests. As the same weekend was a huge huge protest going on for Palestinian people This is when she went tonto and started that Andy Malone Shite. I also got a message from Lauren telling me to apologise to Elidh. For the record girls

I am my own boss by all means contact my work place it's me all me!
My family don't give a toss about your opinion of me.
They day they were posting the tick tok andy is coming for you nonsense. A young Muslim school teacher named Sabina Nessa was found murdered on her way to meet a friend her body disregarded in a local park. It was all over the media yet these 3 were relishing in outing people like my self. Not one mention of her. The difference between her Sarah Everard is that one was Muslim and a woman of colour. They post things for clout. duck off with Turing your Instagram square black for BLM. You done it because every Tom dick n Harry we're doing it. You don't give a tit about black lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I had to go watch the vlog to see the leggings🙈good grief! That vlog is equivalent of show off Instagram mums , posting up Santa's been, to show off how much there kids got. Read the room Ash! I noticed a lot influencers went low key on what they posted this Christmas. Obviously being painfully aware of covid and peoples financial situations. Why do the lids most personal moments need to posted for all to see? I noticed last night she was still following Elle Derby. Says a lot about this bunch. I accused Elidh of being racist in a Dm to her. For picking and choosing content she posted. I asked her why she wasn't posting about Palestine but posted about BLM? And the Glasgow pollokshields protests. As the same weekend was a huge huge protest going on for Palestinian people This is when she went tonto and started that Andy Malone Shite. I also got a message from Lauren telling me to apologise to Elidh. For the record girls

I am my own boss by all means contact my work place it's me all me!
My family don't give a toss about your opinion of me.
They day they were posting the tick tok andy is coming for you nonsense. A young Muslim school teacher named Sabina Nessa was found murdered on her way to meet a friend her body disregarded in a local park. It was all over the media yet these 3 were relishing in outing people like my self. Not one mention of her. The difference between her Sarah Everard is that one was Muslim and a woman of colour. They post things for clout. duck off with Turing your Instagram square black for BLM. You done it because every Tom dick n Harry we're doing it. You don't give a tit about black lives.
I seriously doubt they would even be able to place Palestine on a map, thick twats

Reactions: 9
I seriously doubt they would even be able to place Palestine on a map, thick twats
Elidh said she didn't know much about issue that I was talking about. Hen your a woman with white privilege yet you jumped on the BLM movement if your not educated about something it's not good enough on this day and age. Information is a few clicks away. I grew up in Torrance. In fact we still own businesses in Lennox town and a home on Atholl avenue Torrance , a stone throw away from where one of them stays . I went to school with people like these 3 and all I can say is it's sad to see there bringing there kids up to be exactly like them. Ash went to Dubai recently , did she teach her kids anything about the Emirati culture ? They show zero diversity on there page. In fact wasn't it Ash who said she likes to chose her kids pals through what there parents are like and if she would get along with them.

Ash, lauren and elidh you put your self in the public domain for monetary gain. Your social media is a business your families are now commodities and YES people are entitled to enjoy your content and they are entitled to hate your content. Either way you wouldn't be any where unless it wasn't for us. We have a right to criticise. Just like you have the right to criticise, and I've heard you do many a times on your podcast.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I've seen all three still follow Elle Darby and haven't mentioned anything on their stories unlike the majority of influencers. Do you think it'll make their podcast? Absolutely not. Despite the fact it's a big topical issue to do with influencers at the moment. Especially when Elle made a jab at Scottish accents in one of her hundred vile tweets 🧐 they were quick enough to jump on BLM when it was 'trendy'...

I've seen all three still follow Elle Darby and haven't mentioned anything on their stories unlike the majority of influencers. Do you think it'll make their podcast? Absolutely not. Despite the fact it's a big topical issue to do with influencers at the moment. Especially when Elle made a jab at Scottish accents in one of her hundred vile tweets 🧐 they were quick enough to jump on BLM when it was 'trendy'...
They will probably talk about , defending her. Saying we've all said silly things at 17

In fact that reminds me my whole convo with Eilidh starters because she posted that she didn't think it was right pierce Morgan was vilified for the Megan Markle rant on GMB and going on about cancel culture. I dm'd her saying it was ridiculous him making a mockery of her mental health, weather you like her or not she said she felt suicidal whilst carrying her baby. It's not on. Yet they showed so much empathy towards Caroline Flack who allegedly abused her partner and allegedly was on drugs. FYI I think both women were vilified by the media. Then on there podcast I've heard them a few times taking the piss out of peoples mental health. There disgusting and going in to 2022 there no room for such small minded "influencers" but I feel like the shows up for the channel mum brigade. YouTube has died a death no one is really interested in there boring insta's the engagement proves this. And all 3 are absolutely howlingly shite at tik tok

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.