Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it tights? Leggings? Bare skin? I genuinely have no clue

Also Charlie looks like a member of Blazin Squad. Remember them?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't stop going back to look at that pic! It really does look like bare legs but the rational part of me is thinking surely to god they are flesh coloured leggings?!

Reactions: 5
There was a few comments on the post about the trousers - or lack of trousers - and they’ve been deleted. I’m assuming (for my own sanity) that they are beige leather leggings.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't believe that's what she chose to wear for Xmas day. That big jumper too. I feel like the kids she used to have them pristine too and now they just have anything flung on it doesn't even match or fit them properly

Reactions: 4
I spotted another pic on her feed where she has a tattoo around her thigh so I’m more confident that she is wearing actual trousers now 😂 *phew*

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.