Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Each to their own but there is just too much going on here for my liking. What is with the wall covering curtain? Looks daft.
Oh there was a whole discussion on these curtains when she moved them, akin to a funeral home

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think that everytime I see those bloody curtains. Who the hell covers a wall in curtains 😂😂 I’m dying for someone to tell her they look bleeping ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Each to their own but there is just too much going on here for my liking. What is with the wall covering curtain? Looks daft.
It’s just all awful

- the headache inducing mental wall paper

- the odd herringbone style wood panelling below the window and the cheap tacky looking black pleather cushion on the window seat

- the ever bizzare small curtain on the wall?!!!!

none of it goes together. The wallpaper is awful but if she wanted that then the rest of the room really should be plain and understated. I have no idea what that whole window seat is all about - it’s hideous. it doesn’t need that tit panelling and it should have had a cream or light coloured cushion - not the black pleather stuff that looks like it’s from a strip club.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Top Drawer gifting Ash between her and Evan at our home team - that shop has zero class

Reactions: 4
The Top Drawer gifting Ash between her and Evan at our home team - that shop has zero class
Yes!! Can’t stand that guy. I have to admit I’ve bought from them before (only Christmas decorations as all the other staff is so tacky.) but never setting foot in it again after the obscene gifting to undeserving “influencers”

Reactions: 9
She’s trying out a tripod that tracks you on camera and then literally when it does what it’s supposed to do she like how weird is that 😂 it’s not weird it’s literally doing what it’s supposed to ….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone listened to the podcast recently? The sponsored bit seems so forced they are legit reading off a bit of paper

Reactions: 4
The curtain on the wall 🤣🤣🤣🤣 gets me every time x
I ve just saw her recent post and realised the curtain is just stuck to the wall!! I always thought there was a pole that went across 🤣 WtF would you put a curtain on a wall???😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.