Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have enjoyed her unplanned late night fun stories with her husband!! Well done ash for showing us what normal people do! It’s been nice to see them have a laugh together

Reactions: 8
Why is big fra acting like a complete fanny in the latest stories 😱what a pair of showen ups they were having such a fun time they had to record every min of it 🤣aye no bother Ash 😭they think they are gods gift must have been the laughing stocks of the place, and now of their pals 😭😱

Reactions: 2
Good on her for showing them being out having fun too many instagrammers are all serious and everything is posed for the gram....don't think they film more than a normal couple their age plus it is her job!

Reactions: 7
Good on her for showing them being out having fun too many instagrammers are all serious and everything is posed for the gram....don't think they film more than a normal couple their age plus it is her job!
My husband took me out last Saturday, was the first time we had been alone in about two years! Didn’t look at my phone once and neither did my husband and I also have successful social media channels.

I post pics and videos a lot when me and my man are out because I never get dressed up anymore and I love the attention 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was nice to see them being themselves!

Reactions: 2
My husband took me out last Saturday, was the first time we had been alone in about two years! Didn’t look at my phone once and neither did my husband and I also have successful social media channels.
Guess everyone is different I usually post pics/videos when we are out we are perfectly happy don't think it has any reflection on our relationship each to their own

Annoyed me in her new video the way she said le creuset and it was hardly an autumn decor hall she bought like 2 things for decor ?

Reactions: 3
Who the duck sprays paints a mug you intend to drink from - most insane thing i think i have seen

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She has just replied to someone on her new post saying she used safe spray paint but if she used the one shown on tik tok it most definitely is not food safe

Is it really worth poisoning yourself over a mug for the gram?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.