Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone listened to the podcast recently? The sponsored bit seems so forced they are legit reading off a bit of paper
I came on to say this, oh my goodness it's the most embarrassing, cringy thing I've ever heard 🤣🤣🤣
My face would never see the light of day again if I recorded that - they have officially sold their souls 🤭

Reactions: 5
L
I came on to say this, oh my goodness it's the most embarrassing, cringy thing I've ever heard 🤣🤣🤣
My face would never see the light of day again if I recorded that - they have officially sold their souls 🤭
It's the bit where Eilidh says "okay I'm sold, where can you buy this?".. none of their children are on formula 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree with Ash that it obviously isn't nice getting comments like that left on her videos, but her response was a bit ridiculous IMO! Essentially saying that its comments like that, that have made her gain weight... em no, you can't put your own personal weight gain on to someone else.

Ash - I absolutely can appreciate that it can't be nice to read tit like that about yourself, but you've got influence over your own body and mind and I think its quite manipulative to say that someone else's actions have caused you to do something. You're a big girl and only YOU have control and responsibility for your own actions, not anyone else, not even the trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The trolls made me gain the extra timber... heard it all now.

What other magical, mystical powers to these trolls have. Pull the other one Ash. If you have gained weight, the chances are it's due to lack of exercise and poor diet.

Not the trolls and their wizardy.

Reactions: 16
Right cmon wtf is she doing in that latest video 🤣😭😭its likes shes had some sort of fit its mortifying she needs to stop what age does she actually think she is 😱

Reactions: 4
Omg omg. That dance. Why the duck does a bit of toothpaste on the sink make you dance like that. Absolutely dying for her. The mums at that school gate must be ripping the absolute pish out of her behind her back. It made no sense. Is she trying to be like KimmyG and failing massively? I really hope her mum/ husband/ pal told her to remove it ASAP cause she looked like an absolute fanny. What a cringe.

Guys I'm sorry don't hate me but I actually quite like Ash's sense of humour 🙈🙈 I'd rather hang about with her than the SIL Lauren.. she's a mean girl in disguise for sure 👎

Reactions: 2
Ok can't believe nobody's mentioned it yet. Listened to the new podcast for the cringe factor and big ash describes a sweep as "what you used to do in the unders you basically get poked" 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 how bizarre. Sure her mum listens to that... Why.... Just why?! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Classy indeed

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ok can't believe nobody's mentioned it yet. Listened to the new podcast for the cringe factor and big ash describes a sweep as "what you used to do in the unders you basically get poked" 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 how bizarre. Sure her mum listens to that... Why.... Just why?! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Classy indeed
classy bird 🤢how embarrassing 😭

Reactions: 3
I am late to the party but what on earth was that cringe tik tok about!? i cringe soooo hard for her, how is she not embarrassed to put that out on the web? 🤣🤣🤣

the mums at the kids school must have had a field day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.