Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone noticed the sister in law seems like shes having somesort of midlife chrisis 🤣 tattoos on her leg with xo matching and and one
behind the ear 🤣then the nose piercing and new hair definitely something missing somewhere its like shes trying to be a 20yearold again reiinfending herself 😭😭
Yes!!!!!!!! And talking about her vibrator (which her daughter found) on the podcast. She also captioned one of her pics the other day on Instagram (can't remember if it was a grid post or a story) which was along the lines of "bring a mum 24/7 isn't for me i need my time" or something.. definitely trying to relive her youth 🤣

The SIL is a poser who fancies herself rotten 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
O
Is she still fuming she’s not married? 🤣
Oh yes, still dropping digs 🤣🤣🤣

GUYS ... today's podcast!!! Please skip to the 20 minute mark and listen to their prerecorded Kendamil advert where they're talking about palm oil etc 🙈 cringing at Ash and Eilidh's fake shocked reactions and Lauren going 'right?!' 😳 🤣

Reactions: 2
O

GUYS ... today's podcast!!! Please skip to the 20 minute mark and listen to their prerecorded Kendamil advert where they're talking about palm oil etc 🙈 cringing at Ash and Eilidh's fake shocked reactions and Lauren going 'right?!' 😳 🤣
Omg! What on earth was that! They've already recoded a podcast about pregnancy and pretty much repeated what they said in that

Omg I didn’t listen to the podcast but heard the first sponsor and then skipped forward to the 20 min mark. It is so cringe. It’s like when you’re put into a group in first year of highschool and given a role play task 😂 very awkward.

Reactions: 3
Sorry late to the party here so this might have been mentioned... but is she selling pyramid scheme stuff now? I didn’t realise that face thingy she uses is NuSkin (mlm company) and the advert today says that she’s discounted it for ‘us’ 👀

Sorry late to the party here so this might have been mentioned... but is she selling pyramid scheme stuff now? I didn’t realise that face thingy she uses is NuSkin (mlm company) and the advert today says that she’s discounted it for ‘us’ 👀
Yeppp she’s selling for NuSkin

I cannot cope with how up and down she is. You’d think she’d then wear outfits to give her like an illusion waist. She needs a lesson how to dress for her shape

Omg, she really does look awful. And that hat? Get over yourself love.

• Haha
Looks like Ash's denial about being over a certain size doesn't stop with her own clothes.. poor wee Charlie's football strip looks tight and uncomfortable 😕

O

Just listened to the ad 😂 it’s like a school drama class

• Haha
That clarks ad on her story Ella's full uniform is far to small!! It looks ridiculous. Also the matalan uniform shopping ad Ella's denim dress is again way to small!! If she lifted her arms you would aee her underwear. Why doesn't she even buy the kids clothes that fit!? Everything looks awful

Also eilidh posting "the most beautiful bride I've ever seen" big ash won't be happy with that haha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.