Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I know wrong thread but I really think Oliver has an issue. I think he may be on the spectrum . Being a mum of a kid on the spectrum I recognise some of the signs . Elidh has put a post up saying he went tonto at soft play blaming it on the E numbers in his fruit shoot. No more like it was probably a sensory over load for the wee guy. There are a few things she's said over the years that make me wonder. Don't know how an insta perfect mum would handle that
i have also wondered this from things shes said

Reactions: 2
Poor wean can’t even start school without having to work it for her maws gram, these ads really make me feel uncomfortable

Reactions: 4
Oooft Ash, I wish I had all the time to think about and buy specific school run outfits. If only I wasn’t in work for 7am and could spend my morning deciding what’s “comfy enough and I can just throw on” to take my kids to school. What a load of tit. Your “school run outfit” looks ridiculous Mama, you must be the talk of the playground - and not for a good reason. She’s so far out of touch with reality

Reactions: 14
Am I doing the school run wrong? I’m a leggings/jeans & jumper/T-shirt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she's got giant boob small boob syndrome in the scrubs, it's all I can see :ROFLMAO: did she pack her lunch down there??

Reactions: 1
Right, so going shopping at Silverburn Ash has Ella dressed up like she’s meeting the queen. But to a wedding, she puts her in converse and a denim jacket while the rest of them are all dressed up? Please explain Ashleigh

Reactions: 14
Right, so going shopping at Silverburn Ash has Ella dressed up like she’s meeting the queen. But to a wedding, she puts her in converse and a denim jacket while the rest of them are all dressed up? Please explain Ashleigh
Did it say she was a flower girl?! Each to their own but she couldn’t look any less like a flower girl😳 certainly not the usual you’d see in Mar Hall

ETA ok even the groom had high tops on with his kilt 😬 as I said each to their own, but not for me.

Reactions: 5
Did it say she was a flower girl?! Each to their own but she couldn’t look any less like a flower girl😳 certainly not the usual you’d see in Mar Hall

ETA ok even the groom had high tops on with his kilt 😬 as I said each to their own, but not for me.
Mama Reid must have been Ragin with Ella having to wear converse and a denim jacket as a flower girl 🤣

She’s got some of the worst taste in clothes I’ve ever seen 🙈 i think she’s got plenty to work with cos I think she’s attractive looking and does her hair and make up nice but she just seems to pick awful clothes that don’t suit her at all! I don’t think that dress she’s got on to the wedding does her any favours at all. I honestly dunno how she picks all the stuff she wears!

Reactions: 10
She’s got some of the worst taste in clothes I’ve ever seen 🙈 i think she’s got plenty to work with cos I think she’s attractive looking and does her hair and make up nice but she just seems to pick awful clothes that don’t suit her at all! I don’t think that dress she’s got on to the wedding does her any favours at all. I honestly dunno how she picks all the stuff she wears!
the dress she wore to the wedding was gifted as she had ad affiliated link on the swipe up. The problem is she's too stingy and tight to pay fir decent clothing that's tailored well to her body type. Unfortunately some people do not get away with cheap clothing as there body type is a bit unforgiving. A structured tailored dress which highlighted and clung to her curves would have been better.And I say all this from experience as I can't wear most things in primark and the likes.

And the bag😳😳😳wtf was she thinking? Fra n Charlie look great but Ash n Ella 👎

the dress she wore to the wedding was gifted as she had ad affiliated link on the swipe up. The problem is she's too stingy and tight to pay fir decent clothing that's tailored well to her body type. Unfortunately some people do not get away with cheap clothing as there body type is a bit unforgiving. A structured tailored dress which highlighted and clung to her curves would have been better.And I say all this from experience as I can't wear most things in primark and the likes.

And the bag😳😳😳wtf was she thinking? Fra n Charlie look great but Ash n Ella 👎
Not gifted. It should say Ad - gifted if it was. AD - affiliate means that when you swipe up and buy anything from that website she will receive a commission.

So she picked that monstrosity. 🤢

Reactions: 2
Yeah she needs to wear things that skim over her stomach area (also saying this as a person with a similar body type) but she always wears things that are so unflattering!

Reactions: 1
The wedding pics are awful that dress clings to her stomach and Charlie looks ridiculous with these shoes on absolute monstrosities 😭..........Anyone noticed the sister in law seems like shes having somesort of midlife chrisis 🤣 tattoos on her leg with xo matching and and one
behind the ear 🤣then the nose piercing and new hair definitely something missing somewhere its like shes trying to be a 20yearold again reiinfending herself 😭😭

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.