Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s still sooking up Jonny Hayes and his wife’s arse 🤦🏼‍♀️ Never makes a big deal about seeing any other pals but drives to Aberdeen and makes sure everyone knows about it
I noticed this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ash has loads of pals, she’s always on a coffee date or whatever and they barely get a look in for the gram but go up to see the Hunchback of Pittodrie and the world must know

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I couldn’t work out what football strip that was 🙈 I was genuinely surprised to see them in something like that. Bet it kills her inside, ruining her aesthetic.

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t work out what football strip that was 🙈 I was genuinely surprised to see them in something like that. Bet it kills her inside, ruining her aesthetic.
yeah, football strips defo not beige enough for oor Ash. That’s why she made the photo of the kids wearing them black and white. Loser.

Reactions: 3
yeah, football strips defo not beige enough for oor Ash. That’s why she made the photo of the kids wearing them black and white. Loser.
Tbh I was a bit reluctant about football strips with mine but only because it’s Scotland and all the problems that come with them if you know what I mean. But I was fighting a losing battle. But nothing wrong with wearing them to an actual match or to play football in them.

Reactions: 5
Saw her at the game yesterday, shame my good friends who follow the team and have done for years couldn’t get tickets due to the limited numbers but this bampot goes, Rangers fans too.

Oh, and she’s huge. But we knew that!

Reactions: 8
Saw her at the game yesterday, shame my good friends who follow the team and have done for years couldn’t get tickets due to the limited numbers but this bampot goes, Rangers fans too.

Oh, and she’s huge. But we knew that!
She’s not huge she’s a size 12 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😀🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she got all her school stuff in matalan, bags and lunch boxes however today she has taken her to Smiggle and bought everything 🤔
How quickly did she return that Matalan stuff, same day or did she wait a day 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Surprise surprise, spoilt princess Ella won’t be taking a Matalan lunch box and water bottle to school. Obviously Ella was just used to make Mama some cash. Does she think her followers r daft? Pretending she’s going to use the Matalan stuff then showing off the Smiggle stuff? Can’t wait to see her explain when she reads here.

Reactions: 11
So predictable 🙄🙄 As a side note, does it annoy anyone else the way she describes things as “washing up like a ribbon” - she does it all the time and it’s one of those ones that just irrationally gets me 😂

Reactions: 4
Galatasaray have an absolutely stinking beige kit. Remember Ash was claiming (making up) Ella had “exotic” heritage via big Fra? Add a bit of Turkish in she’s good to go 🤣

Reactions: 3
You can tell its really hurting ash that Ella wanted a bright smiggle bag for school 😂 no beige this time ash! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Charlie just trying to play and she's dragging him back in frame of the camera for the gram. Why is she even filming?! 🙄

Reactions: 1
How boring is Charlie's room? I mean it IS nice... for a teenage boy. He's really into marvel and superheroes so she could make it fun and colourful for him. Such a shame

Reactions: 9
Sorry I know wrong thread but I really think Oliver has an issue. I think he may be on the spectrum . Being a mum of a kid on the spectrum I recognise some of the signs . Elidh has put a post up saying he went tonto at soft play blaming it on the E numbers in his fruit shoot. No more like it was probably a sensory over load for the wee guy. There are a few things she's said over the years that make me wonder. Don't know how an insta perfect mum would handle that

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.