Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has an attitude as what we up here in Aberdeen would refer to as a typical “oilmans wife attitude”. She acts like everything has to be the best and all for topshow. When in reality she’s so vaccuos she has little else to occupy her mind apart from how she can spend money! I mean she’s sticking flooring on her walls on the cheap (making her house look like a Chinese takeaway) but buys Gucci trainers 🙄 Give it time and big mama will be running that PTA throwing her weight aboot there nae doot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has an attitude as what we up here in Aberdeen would refer to as a typical “oilmans wife attitude”. She acts like everything has to be the best and all for topshow. When in reality she’s so vaccuos she has little else to occupy her mind apart from how she can spend money! I mean she’s sticking flooring on her walls on the cheap (making her house look like a Chinese takeaway) but buys Gucci trainers 🙄 Give it time and big mama will be running that PTA throwing her weight aboot there nae doot.
Lol she would totally love to be an oil wife.. white Range Rover and all 😂: her and I meldrum would get along well;, both vapid with absolutely no depth of conversation other than the gloss for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was out a wee drive today and on way back I passed through Torrance and past the Dawn homes where she lives. She really lives in a nice estate surrounded with nothing. But beginning to think living in that estate is going to Ash head a wee Bit?? I predict it won’t be long before she is back doing a part time job in the bank again. With kids in school nursery she won’t have much content going on.

Reactions: 4
She has easily spent over £500 in three days on beauty treatments....what a relatable mum! 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 7
We all know what a cops wage is, certainly not enough to live her life. I do often wonder what she makes!

Reactions: 3
Lol she would totally love to be an oil wife.. white Range Rover and all 😂: her and I meldrum would get along well;, both vapid with absolutely no depth of conversation other than the gloss for the gram
😂😂 Can just see it now Big Mama and Meldrum walking Bertaaaayyyyy in the “private woods” (🤧cough Aberdeenshire Council’s LOL) behind Meldrums murder mansion. Meldrum wearing her sweaty Betty for the 4th day in a row and Ash with her Gucci trainers, Prada handbag but dressed in Primani’s best 😂 Banchory would have a fit if Ash moved in she’s way to low rent 😂 It’s full of English folk who came up here to make a killing off the oil and now think they own the rights to most of it including the green space 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s what we would say... All furry coats and nae knickers 🤣
Absolutely no class, tacky all round. Wishes she was one of these high flying type with her Gucci shoes on a council wage... Or Channel mom wage in her case. 😅

Reactions: 6
I think she’s from Bearsden way, I’m sure someone said she went to Bearsden Academy. I think her man is from Bishopbriggs. They both lived there before moving to the new builds in Torrance.
She’s from Milton of campsie, went to st ninians!

😂😂 Can just see it now Big Mama and Meldrum walking Bertaaaayyyyy in the “private woods” (🤧cough Aberdeenshire Council’s LOL) behind Meldrums murder mansion. Meldrum wearing her sweaty Betty for the 4th day in a row and Ash with her Gucci trainers, Prada handbag but dressed in Primani’s best 😂 Banchory would have a fit if Ash moved in she’s way to low rent 😂 It’s full of English folk who came up here to make a killing off the oil and now think they own the rights to most of it including the green space 🙄
Sorry I’m new and catching up. Why is it “meldrums murder mansion”?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Awful murder commited there which Meldrum’s mum describes as a “family disagreement that got out of hand” insensitive cow.

Wow thank you! Why on earth would you live there.
Thats very insensitive but what do you expect lol

Awful isn’t it. And they moved in and paraded the house about knowing it’s history.

To be fair the only people I know stottin about in Gucci trainers are baws deep in credit card debt so 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
To be fair the only people I know stottin about in Gucci trainers are baws deep in credit card debt so 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think Ash does well. A couple of designer pieces here and there. It’s easy enough to afford a pair of Gucci trainers, save £100 a month away for a couple of months and you can buy a pair.

I think Ash does well. A couple of designer pieces here and there. It’s easy enough to afford a pair of Gucci trainers, save £100 a month away for a couple of months and you can buy a pair.
Im not saying Ash does badly. What I’m saying is, where I’m from, wealthy people don’t dress in designer gear. It’s tacky. Long term stability and a good education speaks louder than Gucci trainers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Im not saying Ash does badly. What I’m saying is, where I’m from, wealthy people don’t dress in designer gear. It’s tacky. Long term stability and a good education speaks louder than Gucci trainers.
1000% agree with the tacky idea. Nobody with real wealth dresses head to toe in designer. I wonder if any of it is purchased from the Insta page “Shopaholic designer”, Ash is a follower (which I know doesn’t mean she purchases from there) but other well known vloggers do. Like Gemma Louise Mills, she used to feature highly on their page and she tagged them in her most recent Youtube video for her “YSL” bag

Reactions: 1
Gloss for the gram 😂 😂 😂

I shouldn't read this forum in public just howled at that :oops:

Reactions: 1
Was watching Eilidh's stories the other day and she was starting to panel her stair wall (yawn!) few hours later and ash is on about finishing hers. Just don't get this panelling, it might look good on the gram but I'd imagine if you don't get it done professionally it would look tit in real life, not to mention having to rip it off the walls a few years later like the good old dado rails lol

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.