Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And dont a lot of kids say they want to be "a ... like mummy" or "a ... like daddy". My mum was a nurse, and when I was 5 I wanted to be a nurse. I am in my mid 30s and I am 100% not a nurse, nowhere near it. Other childhood responses to "what do you want to be when you grow up?" were;
Drama teacher
Ballerina
Author
Police officer
History teacher
Historian
KFC boss
Spy
I am none of these things. Ash is determined to mould Ella- I hope she grows up to be a right little rebel!
I wanted to be an interior designer (haven’t got a creative bone in my body)
Lawyer (I’m the shyest person ever and hate confrontation) 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No way is she only 27 😳 She looks more like 37 because of how ridiculous her face looks. She really didn’t need all that crap done to it!
I was thinking the same! o_O I’m in my early 30s and she looks about 10 years older than me! Not worth doing things to your face as you always end up looking older than you are

Reactions: 5
Been reading these threads for a while now but first time posting. Sorry if it’s a wee bit off topic but just wanted to share a few things that really irritated me about Ash recently.

I used to watch her videos all the time because I related to her with so many things. I feel like now she is so lost in this idea of ‘perfection’ that she is subjecting her kids and her husband to.

Did anyone see when she was on stories referring to her kids dinner (frozen nuggets and smiley faces - or the likes) as council dinners? Is it just me who was completely offended by this? I took this as her sticking her nose up to people and no doubt, a lot of her following who probably live in council housing. Is she suggesting that making her kids a processed and not particularly healthy meal (which she seems to be doing all the time with the constant shite she feeds them) is typical of someone living in a council house? I’m not sure what she was implying but it made her look a right head. Nothing wrong with the occasional frozen meal or living in a council house either (I grew up in one) it’s just how she linked the two to make her out to be some superior person above them both.

I had to unfollow when she was begging for a climbing frame. I did a little experiment to see if that’s what she was doing. I sent a pic of mines which is the same one she was hinting at. I told her how my kids loved it, how hard I worked and saved for it and that I really recommended it. She read my message, ignored it and then proceeded to beg yet again on her stories about a climbing frame. I knew it was a total ploy to get one for free and she couldn’t give a hoot about anyone’s actual opinion on it! Knob!

I agree with all of the previous comments about her dressing for her size. She needs to grow up and realise how damaging that is to young girls watching her and even her own daughter! There’s nothing wrong with being a size 16-18. What’s wrong is her constant denial about it. Her heads in the clouds if she thinks she’s fooling anyone otherwise.

I’ve really seen through her and her need to constantly exploit her kids for attention and likes. I hope many more of her followers do too.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I know her sister in law Lauren can be annoying sometimes, but I 1000% prefer her to ash these days. I really enjoy Lauren's videos of the kids, I really like her style and feel like shes not trying to be something shes not. (I'm looking at you ash)

Reactions: 3
Her eyebrows are as horrendous as her dress sense 🙈
so bad... she’s deluded to think using an at home lash perming kit does the same job as brow lamination...it’s a different process. it just looks silly! I’m not a lover on a fluffy brow but hers are like fancy dress brows

Been reading these threads for a while now but first time posting. Sorry if it’s a wee bit off topic but just wanted to share a few things that really irritated me about Ash recently.

I used to watch her videos all the time because I related to her with so many things. I feel like now she is so lost in this idea of ‘perfection’ that she is subjecting her kids and her husband to.

Did anyone see when she was on stories referring to her kids dinner (frozen nuggets and smiley faces - or the likes) as council dinners? Is it just me who was completely offended by this? I took this as her sticking her nose up to people and no doubt, a lot of her following who probably live in council housing. Is she suggesting that making her kids a processed and not particularly healthy meal (which she seems to be doing all the time with the constant shite she feeds them) is typical of someone living in a council house? I’m not sure what she was implying but it made her look a right head. Nothing wrong with the occasional frozen meal or living in a council house either (I grew up in one) it’s just how she linked the two to make her out to be some superior person above them both.

I had to unfollow when she was begging for a climbing frame. I did a little experiment to see if that’s what she was doing. I sent a pic of mines which is the same one she was hinting at. I told her how my kids loved it, how hard I worked and saved for it and that I really recommended it. She read my message, ignored it and then proceeded to beg yet again on her stories about a climbing frame. I knew it was a total ploy to get one for free and she couldn’t give a hoot about anyone’s actual opinion on it! Knob!

I agree with all of the previous comments about her dressing for her size. She needs to grow up and realise how damaging that is to young girls watching her and even her own daughter! There’s nothing wrong with being a size 16-18. What’s wrong is her constant denial about it. Her heads in the clouds if she thinks she’s fooling anyone otherwise.

I’ve really seen through her and her need to constantly exploit her kids for attention and likes. I hope many more of her followers do too.
she’s a total rocket...

Last edited:
Has she given up YouTube?? No upload in 2 weeks. Or is she just got nothing to show seeing she can't her usual "hauls" 😴

Reactions: 3
I really enjoy Eilidhs content she's very down to earth....just can't see what her and mama reid have in common????

Reactions: 6
I really enjoy Eilidhs content she's very down to earth....just can't see what her and mama reid have in common????
cant really comment on Eilidh as a person - i sometimes enjoy watching her stories. But her sister on the other hand ain't as nicey nicey as made out to be :)!

She doesn't annoy me as much as Ash, although Eilidh does seem to have developed a case of not-labelling-ads-itis today. It's not difficult!!!

Reactions: 7
When does she plan on using an outdoor bar with the weather in Scotland lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eilidh isn’t anywhere near as bad as Ash. To be fair she seems bored more than anything. I don’t understand their friendship though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
How can she call that tit show a bar? She has about 6 bottles of spirits. Wild idea ash - but I’d suggest putting bloody drinks in the bar you rocket. I’ve more bloody booze in my cupboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How can she call that tit show a bar? She has about 6 bottles of spirits. Wild idea ash - but I’d suggest putting bloody drinks in the bar you rocket. I’ve more bloody booze in my cupboard.
But then she what would she be gifted 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈

Reactions: 2
Is she going to lock the bar up at night? Anyone local knows her estate and the field behind her garden....hope with all her showing off no one takes it upon themselves to sneak into her garden for some free booze 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.