Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is really uncomfortable to watch. All kids are cute but why does she push that little girl like she is desperate for her to be some kind of star. It is beyond irritating and she is doing the girl no favours. Everything is so average but she has rose tinted specs on in terms of wonderful her life and children are. Zzzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 2
Clearly Charlie is watching too much television/YouTube when he constantly talks with an American accent

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Get ready for numerous photos of her posing in her glasses that take away blue lights 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I really wish she would stop using that stupid filter on her insta stories. I would actually love to see the real colour of her home. It's actually hurting my eyes now.

Reactions: 8
I really wish she would stop using that stupid filter on her insta stories. I would actually love to see the real colour of her home. It's actually hurting my eyes now.
meh, it’s mainly grey, black, silver and beige really...you’re not missing out on too much 🤣🤣🤣

I spotted on her insta last night that the kids have a swing set, did her begging get picked up by a company who gifted it to her then or did she actually buy on herself after her desperate attempts to blag one failed? Xx

Reactions: 1
The bar looks tit. I'm really not keen on the tiles at all. I thought it would be much more modern and, well, nicer looking

Reactions: 4
Watching Ella swing on the monkey bars made me feel so uneasy! I can see their feet getting caught in the swings. An accident waiting to happen there

The bar is awful and tbh how often is it going to get used she's lives in Scotland and again something else so close to their neighbours!

Reactions: 3
You just know though that it is only a matter of time before ella has her own you tube channel. Im actually a bit surprised she doesnt have one yet with big ol'ashas her momager🙊

Is that caterpillars🐛 above her eyes or eyebrows. What’s with the brushing up the way......I must be getting old

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ella is a young child. She has no idea what she wants to be when she grows up. Ash has told her that this is what she’s going to be.
And dont a lot of kids say they want to be "a ... like mummy" or "a ... like daddy". My mum was a nurse, and when I was 5 I wanted to be a nurse. I am in my mid 30s and I am 100% not a nurse, nowhere near it. Other childhood responses to "what do you want to be when you grow up?" were;
Drama teacher
Ballerina
Author
Police officer
History teacher
Historian
KFC boss
Spy
I am none of these things. Ash is determined to mould Ella- I hope she grows up to be a right little rebel!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
can someone please explain to me what the duck are those eyebrows
They are Ash trying to get down with the cool kids, who are 10 years younger than her. She makes such a show of herself when she jumps on EVERY trend going

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Those brows! Haha. How can she think that is remotely flattering. She looks like a hedgehog!

• Haha
No way is she only 27 😳 She looks more like 37 because of how ridiculous her face looks. She really didn’t need all that crap done to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.