Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Why do those leggings go right up under her boobs? I've had kids, I'm all about high waisted but they are a couple of shoulder straps from being a unitard. Paired with a really short top it gives her the oddest shape, not flattering at all. Shes clearly pulled the leggings up under her chin to cover up whilst wearing a crop top. Not a great advert at all

coleywoley

She's clearly got a bit of a complex about it. Does anyone remember a video ages ago where she was trying on dresses she'd ordered for a wedding and some of them were soo tight she could barely breathe. She even said herself in the video that they felt a bit tight. She asked for people's opinions in the comments and some people (very politely) said things like "x dress is lovely, but I think it would look better in the next size up". Not attacking her size or body shape at all. Then she took it REALLY thick and went on an insta-story rant about trolls and body-shaming.

This is the video I'm referring to

And this is one such comment that she got wound up about
View attachment 133386
I’m actually lost for words after watching this. Not one of those fit her.

instasheep

I’m actually lost for words after watching this. Not one of those fit her.
Oh my goodness! Me too! Horrendous. They are all around 2 or 3 sizes too small. It's really uncomfortable to watch. Wrong material, style and shape. Feel bad for her, she is doing nothing to flatter her figure at all. Poor girl needs some guidance. 😔 I personally wouldn't broadcast a video like that, as it wouldn't help anybody' confidence.

View attachment 134011

She’s really not selling them to me she looks awful!
I don't even know where to start 😳
Are the leggings too small? Why is she wearing Charlie's top with them?

She has a figure a lot of women can relate to, if she had leggings in the right size paired with a longer top she could have done a good ad!
As is, I'll be avoiding fabletics for fear they'll make me look like 10 tonne Tess

Choco88

Chatty Member
I don't even know where to start 😳
Are the leggings too small? Why is she wearing Charlie's top with them?

She has a figure a lot of women can relate to, if she had leggings in the right size paired with a longer top she could have done a good ad!
As is, I'll be avoiding fabletics for fear they'll make me look like 10 tonne Tess
Dying at 10 tonne Tess 😂😂

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. Please disable your adblocker for tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks